Bollywood Ladies

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Get discussing about the leading ladies from Bollywood. How about some Kareena bashing to start with. :D

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
first of,i dont know when we'll stop calling it "Bollywood" !!
sounds really retarded and derogatory...

hindi film ladies...i would say katrina kaifs HOT !!
same with priyanka,bips,neha dhupia etc..

sonam and deepika too are getting sexier by the day !! :D

P

pcfan123

Charlize Theron for me, oh wait Bollywood not Hollywood. Lol , why do you guys call it that, sounds like a blatant rip off.
Back on topic : the girl from Slumdog is gorgeous

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Charlize Theron for me, oh wait Bollywood not Hollywood. Lol , why do you guys call it that, sounds like a blatant rip off.
Back on topic : the girl from Slumdog is gorgeous
Frieda Pinto? I think she'd qualify for Hollywood more than Bollywood since Slumdog was a Hollywood production. Yeah, she's hot. Was named #10 on FHM's Sexiest Women 2009. Can't say I disagree!

Personally I'd say I like Priyanka Chopra most of the lot. KK is pretty but there's just something about her that turns me off (relatively speaking, haha).

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Right now, I prefer Deepika Padukone to the rest. She is hot, beautiful and keeps you glued to her most of the time. I love her voice!

Katrina has become really hot, but her voice and acting sucks. I used to love Kareena sometime back but now she is plain irritating. But she looks hot as usual. Priyanka Chopra has been superb, but its been a long time since I have seen her. Genelia is super (she is a South Indian superstar) but she is still more South than Bollywood.

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
Priyanka and Bipasha do it for me. (Pun intended)

Priyanka is Dostana and Bips in Dhoom :love

P

pcfan123

Neither of the girls who own IPL teams are hot, can u guys post pictures of these women you are talking about. I have no idea who they are.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Frieda Pinto? I think she'd qualify for Hollywood more than Bollywood since Slumdog was a Hollywood production. Yeah, she's hot.

i thought it was a independent movie?

i dont find her 'HOT' though. she more like "PRETTY" then any thing else..

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Frieda Pinto and Priyanka Chopra for me.

Freida has not yet made her debut in Bollywood. Just because she is Indian, she is not a 'Bollywood lady'. Slumdog Millionaire was a British film and not part of the Indian industry (it was dubbed here, but still its a British film).

Thats Priyanka Chopra
Priyanka%20Chopra.jpg

Thats Bipasha Basu
Bipasha_Basu.jpg

Thats Deepika Padukone
deepika_padukone.jpg

Thats Katrina Kaif
katrina_kaif_14.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread