Boom Boom Bat

arsalan660

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Here is my first ever editing for any game. Hope you will like it.

Boom Boom Bat of Afridi

to install, put the "Shapes" folder from this archive in your "data" folder found at "Cricket Revolution\system\data"

Attachments

• base.bat.jpg
    base.bat.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 271
  • Boom_Bat.zip
    84.9 KB · Views: 370

TWP

School Cricketer
Does anyone know who is the maker of the BOOM BOOM Bat?

TWP

School Cricketer
Has anyone found out yet? I have looked everywhere but can find out who makes this bat.

Glasswings21

Club Cricketer
No afridi has the whole kit of boom boom series hes got gloves,pads and bat as well and no one knows who makes that but i suspect its the MB series people may be the one similar bat he use to play with called bubber sher or something like that so i doubt it might be MB or may be god knows ,,,,LOL! :laugh

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
No afridi has the whole kit of boom boom series hes got gloves,pads and bat as well and no one knows who makes that but i suspect its the MB series people may be the one similar bat he use to play with called bubber sher or something like that so i doubt it might be MB or may be god knows ,,,,LOL! :laugh

Yeah as far as I know it is specially design for Afridi and this all is done by MB.Maybe I can wrong.

TWP

School Cricketer
No i have contacted them and its not there bat.
I have heard a bat maker makes the bat and sells them to a sticker company in pakistan.
Any trust to this?

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Most of the sports good internationally used are made in Pakistan but many companies are contracted in such a way that they can't sell or directly tell that they are contracted by that sports company, prime example is of Nike,Reebok(specially Reebok Holland),Kookaburra.
Hockey sticks are made in Pakistan, then they just went to Holland for just stickering and writing made in Holland as companies are contracted to do so.Same with Nike and Kookaburra.

arsalan660

School Cricketer
I heard this is a new company which Afridi starts in partnership with someone and he is promoting it. :spy

bestali

School Cricketer
nice

Here is my first ever editing for any game. Hope you will like it.

Boom Boom Bat of Afridi

to install, put the "Shapes" folder from this archive in your "data" folder found at "Cricket Revolution\system\data"

thanks

bestali added 0 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

No i have contacted them and its not there bat.
I have heard a bat maker makes the bat and sells them to a sticker company in pakistan.
Any trust to this?

yes you are right

rahim0806

School Cricketer
Yes, Zahid Soorty makes this bat. I know this because he is my uncle.

Users who are viewing this thread