Border-Gavaskar Trophy (India in Australia) Dec-Jan 2011/12

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
I would be surprised if we even reach the finals. This CB series is likely to be a contest between India and Sri Lanka. The Aussies will win ,this time in 2 finals for sure.Both the World Cup finalists have been woefully out of form,dont expect them to cause any disturbances to Australia.

And , I was expecting it to be a Aus-Nzl-Ind tri series which would have been somewhat of a contest as opposed to the current one.

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Aus vs Ind in the final and god knows what will happen then. India have always been a cracking ODI side over the last 4 years, not sure why you people underrate them...

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Last 4 years- have a look at the team's performance outside the subcontinent-even in ODI's . Barring the Cb series triumph, I do not think we have won anything substantial.

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Last 4 years- have a look at the team's performance outside the subcontinent-even in ODI's . Barring the Cb series triumph, I do not think we have won anything substantial.

Dude why the fearsome tweak are you so negative? We won in NZ after CB series which was our first series win in NZ. We won in WI, when they actually has a good, stable team. We lost a series in SA 2-3 but it was a very close series. It's just that England tour that was a horrible one where we could not win anything.

I think this T20 win will be a huge confidence booster for the team as they desperately needed a win. I still think India will do well in tri-series if they continue to perform like how they did today.

STOP BEING NEGATIVE.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
I am not being negative, its a fact. Its in front of you. We have not defeated any major team in their backyard in the last 4 years. So, not too sure this time round too.

Users who are viewing this thread