Box art revealed

Glenn Stiemens

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
As some retailers are now showing the box art for Cricket Coach 2007, I thought people on here might be interested to see it...

cricketcoach2007.jpg

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Plain boring, very ordinary. I probs could come up with better as I'm sure many gfx makers could...

Glenn Stiemens

Club Cricketer
Address all complaints to Midas' arts department - this is one thing Rockingham Software had nothing to do with ;)

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
No I think that's kinda cool... not too over the top like some of these games. The player is standing tall (hence the crowd and stands underneath him), it's perfect cricket weather and he's looking towards the skies where he's just planted another six, surrounded by the flags of all the cricketing countries.

Well doen Midas!

white rose

School Cricketer
Presumably, as Skateboarder says, the batsman has hit the ball for a six, yet the batsman has still to play any shot at all, as his bat is still in the backlift :p

rabeta

News Team Member
um..he hasn't played the shot yet :p

That's what I was thinking, yet he is looking up to the skies. The box art is just boring imo, and will not attract much attention from non-cricket loving people...

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
it's simple and effective. there's a bat and ball. what else is needed? other than the actual game, there is no advertising which is good

D

Deleted member 11215

looks good, anything too complicated would do more bad for the game than good.

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
I'm assuming that the batsman is a staff member and not an actual cricketer? I don't mind it at all personally.

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
not a fan.... i think it would be better off with something a bit more exciting

Users who are viewing this thread