Brag about your talents.

D

Deleted member 46200

...or just have really bad luck.
Anyone can do it just takes patience and time and to be honest you don't have to be good looking, I'm not the body fantastic but I feel my talents lay elsewhere, being kind and always ready to listen.[DOUBLEPOST=1486380224][/DOUBLEPOST]
Detailing a thread isn't a talent worth bragging about? :p

Probably substantially my fault. I hope I can be forgiven :)
We'll see what can be done just depends if you feel guilty enough?

D

Deleted member 46200

I have always been a great listener and someone who is willing to give other his attentio.......hey, what's that squirrel doing?

That's reassuring but do men really listen...? No, I'm here not there... Hello....

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Maybe the OP should contribute in this thread. @The Author
Besides your impeccable knowledge of associates and your high quality of managing leagues what else are you hiding?
Well, there are quite a few things that I'm relatively good at but I'll stick to just a few random ones for this thread.
  • I can throw over short distances (like, inside the ring) equally well with both hands.
  • I can knot a tie with my toes.
  • I once tested top 50 in the country for my age at maths. Kinda dropped maths shortly after my sixteenth birthday though.
I'll leave it there for now; I always worry about sounding like an ass if I brag too much.

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
PlanetCricket Award Winner
My only fault is that I am too modest...
Kim-Jong-un-.jpg

D

Deleted member 46200

Maybe the OP should contribute in this thread. @The Author
Besides your impeccable knowledge of associates and your high quality of managing leagues what else are you hiding?[DOUBLEPOST=1486394116][/DOUBLEPOST]
Who doesn't?
When did a women play Robin ( are we talking batman).

Zaneo

Club Captain
I would like to brag about myself but feel I should tell you why I came about with such basic bragging. Firstly, if you hate me or dislike me then walk away and ignore me, thanks.

When I was fifteen I was involved in a near fatal accident that almost cost me my life and the circumstances behind my survival are a bizarre series of events. I won't discuss what happened here although I have discussed this with only one forum user who has been the kindest person you could want maybe need at the right time. I feel I have had four years of my life taken away by trauma and depression and has left me with anxiety and episodes of depression. I think many of you can work out I am hyper and low on different occasions and talk so much bollocks but then leave some good decent posts, it comes from an urge to be accepted by all but sometimes in an offensive way. I still suffer from anxiety and confidence issues and will probably suffer till the day I die. Yes, strange. This little 24 year old who writes with such bravado if you have it you'll understand. I suffer from night terrors and panic attacks but I work my way through. I married two years ago for security and it has paid off, I love my husband immensely. Everyday since I feel more and more content but I will never be free of what happened.

Why do I feel I have the right to brag? I feel like so many people in the same shoes as me that getting though day to day is a victory. Yes I have a good job but battling my anxiety and depression is a battle I have to face on a day to day. Sport got me out and about and able to put my fears behind me. I did play cricket in Australia but never got back into it until I as nineteen. That's my brag, being able to get on with life with the terrors of the world on my shoulders.
Wow that took amazing courage to put yourself out there like that I hope you feel proud and you do have every right to brag,,, if you ask me that is

D

Deleted member 46200

Wow that took amazing courage to put yourself out there like that I hope you feel proud and you do have every right to brag,,, if you ask me that is

Your kindness knows no bounds. I was told through therapy I needed to discuss it and if I can't do that then write my feelings down. I feel I am over the worst but in truth it still raises it's ugly screwed up head and makes me run and hide. On good days I am the bouncing ball of fun but I can drop and drop very low. I would say to anyone to write their feelings down it makes a difference, what happened to me is a freak accident, but coming to terms is difficult. Being able to talk about it is a major obstacle removed. No matter how much I make mental separation I will always have those physical scars and for a young women it is humiliating.

Not bragging about what happened, that's daft it was horrible. Getting on and moving forward that's talent, trust me.

D

Deleted member 46200

Allegedly, I'm a class act and adorable...? Really, I think I'm average and boring!

D

Deleted member 46200

I throw the best forum/stake holder meeting buffets... But then I bring in the caterers?

Users who are viewing this thread