Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Why am I here ?

D

Deleted member 46200

I would like to brag about myself but feel I should tell you why I came about with such basic bragging. Firstly, if you hate me or dislike me then walk away and ignore me, thanks.

When I was fifteen I was involved in a near fatal accident that almost cost me my life and the circumstances behind my survival are a bizarre series of events. I won't discuss what happened here although I have discussed this with only one forum user who has been the kindest person you could want maybe need at the right time. I feel I have had four years of my life taken away by trauma and depression and has left me with anxiety and episodes of depression. I think many of you can work out I am hyper and low on different occasions and talk so much bollocks but then leave some good decent posts, it comes from an urge to be accepted by all but sometimes in an offensive way. I still suffer from anxiety and confidence issues and will probably suffer till the day I die. Yes, strange. This little 24 year old who writes with such bravado if you have it you'll understand. I suffer from night terrors and panic attacks but I work my way through. I married two years ago for security and it has paid off, I love my husband immensely. Everyday since I feel more and more content but I will never be free of what happened.

Why do I feel I have the right to brag? I feel like so many people in the same shoes as me that getting though day to day is a victory. Yes I have a good job but battling my anxiety and depression is a battle I have to face on a day to day. Sport got me out and about and able to put my fears behind me. I did play cricket in Australia but never got back into it until I as nineteen. That's my brag, being able to get on with life with the terrors of the world on my shoulders.
Looking and reading at this; I have come along way! Wow, did I write this? Thanks all who have changed this to something more positive amazing what can be done and achieved.

Jenocide

Banned
Profile Flag
England
Looking and reading at this; I have come along way! Wow, did I write this? Thanks all who have changed this to something more positive amazing what can be done and achieved.
Well done![DOUBLEPOST=1500017910][/DOUBLEPOST]
Graphic/Web Design :S
Very nice and particular websites.[DOUBLEPOST=1500017940][/DOUBLEPOST]
I can pronounce things really well. English? Bengali? Spanish? Arabic? Korean? No trouble at all. (I did have trouble with the Korean kh and r/l until recently though lol)
It's not an awesome skill to have, but sometimes when you can say something in someone else's language with near flawless pronunciation, they get excited and you can really connect. It's just... fun.
I do agree this is a good skill.

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
England
I can play the piano :). I have a Yamaha synthesizer which i got one Christmas when i was in my teens, it's still in great condition and i taught myself how to play it.

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
D

Dutch

I play a pretty mean guitar if I might say so myself and no-one can de-worm a cat quicker.

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
My confidence is actually pretty good. I'll narrate an instance to testify that.

Last year in school, I had a presentation on my favorite cities. Here I come to present my slides. 3rd slide pops up and it is about Sydney and includes a picture of the Opera house. I read out the information about Sydney and say that the below-attached picture is of the Opera house.

The teacher decided to ask me why is it called 'Opera house'. I had no clue, but instead of standing blank, I cooked up a fake story that the architect had a cousin named Opera, who died in his teenage and he was very close to the architect so he named it after him. The teacher was so impressed by my 'general knowledge' that she told everyone to research their stuff like me.

Less did she know I was the architect and cousin myself. :lol

Last edited:

CooldiPargi

Aal Izz Well
India
RCB...
CSK
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
My confidence is actually pretty good. I'll narrate an instance to testify that.

Last year in school, I had a presentation on my favorite cities. Here I come to present my slides. 3rd slide pops up and it is about Sydney and includes a picture of the Opera house. I read out the information about Sydney and say that the below-attached picture is of the Opera house.

The teacher decided to ask me why is it called 'Opera house'. I had no clue, but instead of standing blank, I cooked up a fake story that the architect had a cousin named Opera, who died in his teenage and he was very close to the architect so he named it after him. The teacher was so impressed by my 'general knowledge', and told everyone to research their stuff like me.

Less did she know I was the architect and cousin myself. :lol
I want that kind of confidence

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
I have an unusual talent, my memory, it's fantastic!
I don't have to write fone numbers down, I remember them until I store them in my fone :D
I remember events, birthdays, anniversaries, codes, incidents, nothing escapes my memory! :spy

Users who are viewing this thread