BRAND NEW - ICC Champions Trophy 2017 (ALL TEAMS UPDATED WITH LATEST KITS) by FRIEDLELE7

B

Bigby Wolf

Bangladesh is also wearing a different kit the red variant similar to one they had in last years's wt20.
New-jersey-for-Team-Bangladesh-in-Champions-Trophy-2017-unveiled.jpg

263577.jpg

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Already done
Yeah, just checked your opening post. Sorry about that! So, we are yet to see NZ and India's playing strips in action, is that correct? Is it confirmed that the South Africa and England strips are the ones being used for the CT 2017?

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Just saw them on twitter. They are their odi kits they have been using with a few changes to logos. I will have those up later today. If anyone can find good pics of the bangladesh and sri Lanka kits that would be awesome.

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Just saw them on twitter. They are their odi kits they have been using with a few changes to logos. I will have those up later today. If anyone can find good pics of the bangladesh and sri Lanka kits that would be awesome.

I suppose that would be the same for England and South Africa then? I'd say England would swap the natwest logo for England and put the natwest logo on the sleeve, similar to what nz have done

pinku

Club Captain

Attachments

• bangladesh-captain-mashrafe-mortaza-and-teammate-mosaddek-hossain-picture-id689012616-1.jpeg
    bangladesh-captain-mashrafe-mortaza-and-teammate-mosaddek-hossain-picture-id689012616-1.jpeg
    129.9 KB · Views: 364
  • taskin-ahmed-of-bangladesh-celebrates-after-dismissing-azhar-ali-of-picture-id688986202.jpeg
    taskin-ahmed-of-bangladesh-celebrates-after-dismissing-azhar-ali-of-picture-id688986202.jpeg
    90.6 KB · Views: 405
  • imrul-kayes-of-bangladesh-poses-for-a-picture-during-the-bangladesh-picture-id688893570.jpeg
    imrul-kayes-of-bangladesh-poses-for-a-picture-during-the-bangladesh-picture-id688893570.jpeg
    22.3 KB · Views: 397
  • imrul-kayes-of-bangladesh-poses-for-a-picture-during-the-bangladesh-picture-id688893552.jpeg
    imrul-kayes-of-bangladesh-poses-for-a-picture-during-the-bangladesh-picture-id688893552.jpeg
    26.6 KB · Views: 467
  • New-jersey-for-Team-Bangladesh-in-Champions-Trophy-2017-unveiled.jpg
    New-jersey-for-Team-Bangladesh-in-Champions-Trophy-2017-unveiled.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 378

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Crashes to desktop when trying to download the teams of Friedlele7 from Academy.
Need help

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
All teams shared with latest FINAL squads and possible XI.

They all are assigned the 3 stadiums used in the Champions Trophy and 90% of the players have correct bats. If asked to replace player check Replace current with new.

The teams are not linked so if you have previously downloaded the Champions Trophy teams, delete them first and then download, otherwise you will end up with duplicates.

Enjoy and please rate the teams.

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
All teams shared with latest FINAL squads and possible XI.

They all are assigned the 3 stadiums used in the Champions Trophy and 90% of the players have correct bats. If asked to replace player check Replace current with new.

The teams are not linked so if you have previously downloaded the Champions Trophy teams, delete them first and then download, otherwise you will end up with duplicates.

Enjoy and please rate the teams.
Thanks mate, I'll let the people know to download and rate them. How did you find out about the English and South African kits? Just wanna make sure they are correct before getting into the series.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Thanks mate, I'll let the people know to download and rate them. How did you find out about the English and South African kits? Just wanna make sure they are correct before getting into the series.
Not 100% sure but these were released this month so I am pretty sure they will be using them.

Users who are viewing this thread