BRAND NEW - ICC Champions Trophy 2017 (ALL TEAMS UPDATED WITH LATEST KITS) by FRIEDLELE7

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
@Llewelynf I was just checking the icc fantasy cricket out and the English players are wearing red with the champions trophy badge. Have you seen it?

Edit: They may be the old T20 WC shirts now that I see a couple others...

Last edited:

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
@Llewelynf I was just checking the icc fantasy cricket out and the English players are wearing red with the champions trophy badge. Have you seen it?

Edit: They may be the old T20 WC shirts now that I see a couple others...
Thats the old Champions Trophy pics from the last one on Cricinfo. I noticed that as well. They are still the Adidas kits.

SA and Eng have not been for their photoshoots yet because of the current series

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Thats the old Champions Trophy pics from the last one on Cricinfo. I noticed that as well. They are still the Adidas kits.

SA and Eng have not been for their photoshoots yet because of the current series
Yeah, just clicked. Just finished the first episode, kits looks good as!

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Yeah, just clicked. Just finished the first episode, kits looks good as!
Screen Shot 2017-05-30 at 12.22.23 PM.png

B

Bigby Wolf

D

Deleted member 185125

Already part of the SA team I shared. ;)
R u Friede7?.great job mate.
Just to point out axar Patel is set as left arm wrist spin wherein he is supposed to be left arm orthodox. Cheers.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
R u Friede7?.great job mate.
Just to point out axar Patel is set as left arm wrist spin wherein he is supposed to be left arm orthodox. Cheers.
I am Friedlele7, but for the SA team I would suggest downloading the LlewelynF7 version which is my psn account. I am going to update the Friedlele7 teams soon, just needed to figure out which logo was corrupt

jauds

School Cricketer
Hi

Would you be able to make West Indies ODI kit with Champions Trophy logo etc? I realise they were not in the CT17 but this is for my own use. Sorry if this has been asked for previously.

Users who are viewing this thread