Brian Lara Cricket 2007 Bugs

SS MagicMark

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I'm having trouble getting RPIC to even start. I launch it, get the Codemasters logo, then the copyright screen, but when the legal info slides off-screen, the game freezes up. Anybody else have that happen? This is on the PC-DVD format, and I'm playing in the US, if that matters.

cnbd_novice

International Coach
The "freezing" of the game at the loading screen is most probably caused by unsupported graphics cards.

biks76

Club Cricketer
I was playing a test match, saved the game and when I played again, the umpires were different, both of them.I played for a while, saved the game.I loaded the game in the evening and lo! the original umpires are back!!!Happens every time i continue the saved game.I guess umpires takes turns.

russiancricket

School Cricketer
Bugs?

Have just started playing and noticed that as soon as the teams start playing, a fast bowler almost always ends up bowling no balls and the wicket keeper always knocks off the stumps as soon as a fielder has thrown him the ball and the umpire reacts in exactly the same way by nodding his head.
Also use gamepad and have no idea which controls to use. How can one prevent a fast bowler from always bowling no balls? It gets ridiculous when he has bowled 25 balls in an over.

nathanc23

School Cricketer
Have just started playing and noticed that as soon as the teams start playing, a fast bowler almost always ends up bowling no balls and the wicket keeper always knocks off the stumps as soon as a fielder has thrown him the ball and the umpire reacts in exactly the same way by nodding his head.
Also use gamepad and have no idea which controls to use. How can one prevent a fast bowler from always bowling no balls? It gets ridiculous when he has bowled 25 balls in an over.

fool

baburao

Club Cricketer
The major bug is "Brian Lara Cricket 2007" how can they do this.It should be "Brian Lara Cricket 1997" :p

rradio

School Cricketer
Note before post, I am not too familiar with the terminology associated with cricket, so please try to understand what I am saying. I was introduced to cricket with this game(Great sport)!

MAJOR thing I noticed in the PC version, though I am not sure if it is the games fault. I use a mouse/keyboard for control. Played fine for some time. The game crashed once, then all of a sudden, while bowling, I cannot break left/right(by pressing/holding shift + lmb/rmb). Always get a No Ball because apparently there was no input.

Same thing at bat, I cannot do a lofted shot nor a defensive shot (by pressing/holding shift + lmb/rmb,again). I get that "Batter does not know what to do" stance.

playkid12

Club Captain

LOL!!! You're joking right? Look at the manual for controls... or go to the training... If you don't click before it goes past the maximum, it bowls a no-ball...

vasu77

School Cricketer
the next version should first implement all the featurres of 99 Version and also add the good features of later versions the weather effect should be there in test match like a session lost due to rain and also retired hurt and also the bowlers should get rest you cannot use a bowler for more than 10 overs ata stretch this should really boost the game.
The CPU should not declare when it leads by 100 runs or so right now what i feel is in testmatch the CPU plays only 120 overs and declares which is not right it should declare only when its in a position to win or draw the match .

defleppard

School Cricketer
I can't seem to play BLIC 2007. I have PC DVD version. When I start it, the deisc is verified however it goes blank after that and nothing pops up on my screen. I have Intel Core2 Quad 6600 along with Nvidia 8600GT graphics card and 4GB RAM. Can any one help me or is it that the NVIDIA 8600GT is not supported by BLIC 2007?
Please help me, I'd love to play this game on PC, especially with the power and graphic resolution that my PC can provide me with.

kantk2007

School Cricketer
Kumble:right arm fast

Not sure if any of this has happened to any of u..
I have Yuvraj Singh Cricket 2007 for X360 (basically the same thing as BLIC07). When I bowl with kumble, instead of bowling in the 80-100 kph range, e is a medium fast bowler!!!! he bowls in the 120-140 kph range always!!! What's more is that his specials are still for leg spinners.
It's really annoying because If I bowl outside the stump, THE KEEPER ALWAYS MISSES THE BALL!!! slow reflexes I guess....:crying

sridharbulusu

Club Cricketer
If you 'dance' down the wicket and miss the ball the batsman doesnt automatically go back to his crease, you have to press the button as if cancelling a run.

that should not be a bug, it is good, it will add to the difficulty because it tests ur reaction.

Users who are viewing this thread