Bring back Patch 1.09/1.0.0.10?

Who wants Patch 1.09/1.1.10 (the previous patch brought back)?

• Yes

Votes: 19 45.2%
  • No

Votes: 23 54.8%

• Total voters

Rackemup27

Club Cricketer
For my money. The new patch is good. Test matches despite being early to score on the new ball end up playing out well. Whenever a patch is released there's always a bit of bother somewhere because it's different. But rest assured it will all be fine. Crack on BA. And carry on working on giving us licenced English stadiums n that.
I also don't know what the edge complaints are about. I'm still finding edges in tests. Both my own and the AI's. And if you turn batting difficulty up and increase variations in pace bowling speeds it can be very tough to bat.

disco123

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
For my money. The new patch is good. Test matches despite being early to score on the new ball end up playing out well. Whenever a patch is released there's always a bit of bother somewhere because it's different. But rest assured it will all be fine. Crack on BA. And carry on working on giving us licenced English stadiums n that.
I also don't know what the edge complaints are about. I'm still finding edges in tests. Both my own and the AI's. And if you turn batting difficulty up and increase variations in pace bowling speeds it can be very tough to bat.

I agree with this , with the new patch I'm finding I'm getting plenty of edges with my career player - Pro / Hard batting , rated about 70 , I have to leave a most of green balls outside off , also been out edging orange ones when wide of off stump and timing slightly wrong , this is to pace and spin , really have to grind out a century much like previous patch. My setting are default and am on PS4 ... , if anything new patch has slightly over powered shots for FC games but that works well for white ball games ...

Improvement is really needed in field placements and AI behaviours but I think that might have been mentioned once or twice before :)

Rackemup27

Club Cricketer
Ha yea I think AI fields may have been mentioned once or twice. I had to lower the shot force power to about 40 I think just because check drives were banging away for four every time. Now with a bit of tweaking it feels as 'real' as I can get it. The only thing missing are those little immersion points. Predictable ai boundaries on 5-6 ball and the high run rate at the begining of a test match against the new ball. But I have no doubts these things will improve and I'll continue to pour many hours into the game inbetween playing in and watching real matches

disco123

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Ha yea I think AI fields may have been mentioned once or twice. I had to lower the shot force power to about 40 I think just because check drives were banging away for four every time. Now with a bit of tweaking it feels as 'real' as I can get it. The only thing missing are those little immersion points. Predictable ai boundaries on 5-6 ball and the high run rate at the begining of a test match against the new ball. But I have no doubts these things will improve and I'll continue to pour many hours into the game inbetween playing in and watching real matches

Thanks for the shot force tip , I too have spent many hours pushing my career player up through the levels , whilst wacthing good old Sussex by the sea and England , roll on the 3rd test :)

Users who are viewing this thread