MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
If you experience an issue with Ashes Cricket, please use the following format to report it:

Platform: PS4/Xbox One/Steam
Game Version: Go to Settings > Credits in game and note the version number string in the bottom right. Please check this on your own copy, don't simply copy from others.
Game Mode: Casual/Training/Online/Career/Tour/Competition/Academy etc.
Match Type: if applicable - Five5/T20/ODI - etc..
Teams used: (if applicable - please note which teams were in the game you were playing, and whether they were downloaded)
Ground: (if applicable - please mention the stadium the match was in)
Over Count: (if applicable - the point in the match where the error occurred)
Issue (one line description): ....
Bug description (detail): .....

----

The more detail you provide the better - the more detail the easier it is to try and reproduce in order to fix.

Please only post bugs if you have personally experienced them, do not post things you have seen in videos from other users.

Only bug reports may be posted in this thread - if you wish to comment on a bug or a bug report, post in the bug report discussion thread. Other posts will be deleted.

For online bugs, if known please additionally mention which location you and your opponent are in, and the type of internet connection you are using.

On PS4 if you experience a crash, please ensure you select the option to send error report and send through a video. These are very helpful.

D

Deleted member 119607

Platform: Steam
Game Version: v0.1.0.1.0482
Game Mode: All
Match Type: All
Teams used: All
Ground: All
Over Count: All
Issue (one line description):
.... swing bug
Bug description (detail): ..... the ball goes in the opposite direction when i bowl outswing or inswing

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 185125

******FIXED IN 1.08*****

Platform
: Ps4 pro
Game Version: 1.07
Game Mode: T20
Match Type: Casual
Teams used:
lisenced and academy downloaded
Ground: Bangalore and the In-game Allan Border one
Over Count: through out
Ball swings in the opposite direction and also movement feels like cutters rather than swing.
Bug description (detail): Ball moves in the opposite direction of the Seam position selected. Happens when in swing, out swing and standard delivery.
Moreover, the ball movement feels more like cutters rather than swing or seam. Pitch tried was Grassy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Balahbk93

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Platform: Steam
Game Mode: All
Match Type: All
Teams used: All

Ground: All
Over Count: All
Issue (one line description): Wrong batting animation while playing sweep/Reverse sweep.
Bug description (detail): When i try to play sweep shot occasionally the batsman uses the wrong animation, usually the opposite of what i chose for example, when i try to play a sweep shot square the wicket the batsman plays a reverse sweep or sometimes a switch hit.This happens sometimes when i try to loft the ball as well it turns me down whenever i see this.

D

Deleted member 185125

Platform: Ps4 pro
Teams used: Academy downloaded
Ground: Bangalore
Issue (one line description): AI striker run out due to delay in taking off a run after ball watching
Bug description (detail): AI striker ball watches and takes off for a run late resulting in a runout. Had it happen twice in 3 matches. Both the instance shot was played to long off.[DOUBLEPOST=1524747147][/DOUBLEPOST]Platform: Ps4 pro
Teams used: Academy downloaded
Issue (one line description): Pixelated Logos
Bug description (detail): Though the facial pixel issues has been fixed on the PS4 pro, the logos are still pixelated reeulting in looking low quality images. Im referring to logos which are present on the jersey.

IsaacCricketer

Club Captain
Platform: Xbox One
Game Version: Latest Patch
Game Mode: Any
Teams Used: Any
Ground: Any
Over Count: N/A
Issue (one line description): Stats are still broken in casual mode.
Bug description (detail): The stats are still broken for batsman and bowlers in casual mode. After completing a game, it will record the players high score, amount of fifties and hundreds wrong. It has been like this since the start of the game, and there is no incentive to play the game as what the outcome of the match is, has no bearing on the players stats and progression after.

tarrantino

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Game Version: 1.0.0.8
Game Mode: Men’s Ashes Series
Match Type: 5th ODI
Teams used: England (Me) v Australia
Ground: WACA
Over Count: 15 onwards as this was when I started my saved game
Issue (one line description): Sound has disappeared from the bower
Bug description (detail): You can no longer hear the bowlers footwork as they bowl, you cannot hear anyone catch the ball when it’s thrown back. When the stumps are broken you always hear that sound.

Undertaker1982

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
latform: Xbox One
Game Mode: WORLD T20
Match Type: T20
Teams used: N/A
Ground: N/A
Over Count: N/A
Issue (one line description): Set host team not working
Bug description (detail): in new competition the set host team selects random grounds

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Game Version: Latest Patch 1.0.0.8 or v0.1.0.1.0481
Game Mode: Casual
Match Type: Five5
Teams used: Pak XI vs Wor X1
Ground:
Durban Fields
Over Count: NA
Issue (one line description): .... Ground scoreboard is not showing proper bowler names
Bug description (detail): ..... Playing Five5 casual game after latest patch and bowlers were R.Raees & H.Ali where as Ground scoreboard showing wrong names i.e. R.Rumman & H.Hassan but batting team player names and rest of info are correct. PFA snap for same.

Attachments

• 20180426_072814_resized.jpg
    20180426_072814_resized.jpg
    373.4 KB · Views: 4
  • 20180426_072823_resized.jpg
    20180426_072823_resized.jpg
    279.1 KB · Views: 3
D

Deleted member 185125

Teams used:
Academy downloaded
Issue (one line description): Batsman does not drag the bat when a run is cancelled
Bug description (detail):
when cancelling the first run the batsman does not drag the bat in, resulting in runouts. Inner ring fielders have become more agile and hence do throw at the stumps when they find the opportunity. However, if the batsman does drag the bat as normal, they would not end up being run out.

sonimrajk

County Cricketer
Platform: XBOX ONE
Game Mode: T20/ODI/Custom T30
Teams used:
licensed and academy downloaded
Ground: licensed grounds

Issue (one line description): Shots towards point and 3rd man for incoming deliveries are not playing as expected.
Bug description (detail): Shots towards point for incoming deliveries are playing weird shots even on good timing. See the below video.
Note: this is working fine for outgoing deliveries.
Also flick towards 3rd man for incoming short pitch balls is very less powered. Its not even crossing inner field.

sahil1087

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Teams used:
Academy downloaded
Ground: The WACA
Over Count: 4.2
Issue (one line description): Batsman is taking time to drag the bat when a run is cancelled
Bug description (detail): While
cancelling the first run the batsman takes a long time turning around and then slowly walks in the crease, resulting in runouts. Inner ring fielders have become more active after the patch (it’s great) but batsmen are still slow in turning back and dragging bat. This issue has been persisting since the game got released. This has been reported many times and I am surprised that it was not considered as an important fix. However, please take a look at it. Thanks

PjPage59

Club Captain
Game Mode: Tour
Match Type: Test
Teams used: India and New Zealand (downloaded)
Ground: All grounds.
Over Count:
Any.
Issue (one line description): AI running between wickets
Bug description (detail): Both batsmen end up at striker's end and I can't do anything until I take the run-out wicket. It's got worse since the most recent patch.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 185125

Teams used:
Academy downloaded
Issue (one line description): Batsman cross over when catch is taken but new batsman comes on strike
Bug description (detail):
Though the batsmen cross over while a catch is being taken, the new batsman comes on strike instead of the no striker. Has observed this on multiple instances.

chaman82

County Cricketer
Teams used:
Academy downloaded
Ground: any
Pro cam random pan movement
Bug description (detail): randomly the camera pans and its then unusable. Solution is to restart the game

Users who are viewing this thread