Burma's Finest Cricket 2005 Downloads

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Good job BF, I'm downloading the bat pack now, good to see you have a download thread too :)
Expect the requests to start flowing in now :D

Madsalty

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Burma the batpack is truly fantastic and has a good range of bats!

Absolutely Super!

Burma's Finest

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
Thank you all for your responses. Just to re-iterate: This is version 1a which expands the list of available bats from 48 to 55. The next release will expand this further to around 160.:D

no_remorse28

Club Cricketer
MY CRICKET MAKES THIS MISTAKE WHEN ABOUT TO START A GAME

async load of ff9baf4b71e893f2ff5c654851f6d121.big failed after i installed he batpack and roster any suggestions?

sid_19840

International Coach
no_remorse28 said:

async load of ff9baf4b71e893f2ff5c654851f6d121.big failed after i installed he batpack and roster any suggestions?

What roster have you installed,make sure that its the one attached with the batpack,and to be doubly sure,load the roster before you start the game.

Just for information,the big file that the error is responding is for N.Bracken.

Burma's Finest

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
no_remorse28 said:

If you followed the instructions, that .big file should be in your root directory. If you search for it, is it there? If not, then you have made a mistake during installation I'm afraid. There should be quite a few .big files in your root directory after instaling the Unique Face Patch. Please check this and then let me know. So far, you are the only one to report a problem. I'd like to know what the cause is.

no_remorse28

Club Cricketer
yes my nathan bracken looks alot like a pakistani or indian not shure who though

Burma's Finest

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
So has the error stopped now or what?

*EDIT: Two things to think about:

1) Make sure that you only have one roster file - PlanetCricketv1a.ros - in the Cricket 2005 directory in 'My Documents'. If you have more than 1 you can never be sure which one loads as the game starts up.

2) I have checked the Nathan Bracken thing and if you've installed the patch properly, he should look like this:

Attachments

• Bracken.jpg
    Bracken.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 1,607
Last edited:

saurabh2185

International Cricketer
00000059.gif
Simply mindblowing pack.
00000059.gif

no_remorse28: - make sure to load the roster from My cricket>Load/Save>Lode>roster> PlanetCricketv1a.ros

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread