Burma's Finest Cricket 2005 Downloads

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Burma's Finest said:
Kev, you are truly a legend! :hpraise :cheers
Nah, I did the easy bit, I just waited about 4 months and then took a couple of blurry pics. (Sorry about that, but it was a lot darker than it looks in the pic, they were shot at around 1/30th of a second and its darn hard to track a bat thats being swung around at maximum zoom and keep the camera still enough at such a slow shutter speed) ;)

KBC

Panel of Selectors
the best of the best burma,i am totally filled up with happiness that my diabeties will go off soon which has been troubling me for 8 years burma,hey,i forgot,i have many bats made 4gb batpacks,total bats 127 bats,pretty realistic.i cannot send it burma due to internet problems,i'll send that ,can you please please pleeeeaaseeee,make batpack 4gb 3?

hey man,just delete what you have installed and re-install it according to the correct instructions and make sure to install correct roster given with the batpacks

well,a little mistake,just delete the files and freshly re-install them,and make sure that you install the correct roster

Karachi Xpress

Chairman of Selectors
I get this error when I try extracting the files! Any help?

1vf0.jpg

saurabh2185

International Cricketer
Karachi Xpress said:
I get this error when I try extracting the files! Any help?

1vf0.jpg

No not again :crying , just follow the instruction mate. You need Winzip 10 the latest and not winrar. (This has been discussed many times befor)

Freddie24

School Cricketer
Hi
Just let you know in case you change the bats, Kevin pietersen is not sponsored by red bull anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread