Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
India:
Sameo Games are distributing the game - the RRP for the console version is set by most retailers at 3999 Rs. The release date will be the 2nd April - http://www.mcvindia.com/news/read/early-release-for-don-bradman-cricket-14-planned/0130407

With Steelbook on preorders (some posts suggest PS3 only for steelbooks, I suggest that you confirm prior to order)
Flipkart - PS3 and Xbox 360
Amazon - PS3 and Xbox 360

Other retailers with the game in India:
Game4u - PS3 and Xbox 360
Snapdeal - PS3 and Xbox 360

Singapore:
BS SONS are the retailer and distributor for Singapore. Details on ordering the game here.

Elsewhere:
Some retailers ship internationally, however you may find local distributors closer to the release date. I will endeavour to update this post if retailers stocking the game elsewhere are announced.

Worldwide:
The PC version of the game will come two months after the console release, and be available worldwide on Steam. The store page will be here when it eventually goes up.

sual1234567890

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
My god! 88$ nears 10k here in pakistan! that is above my limits! i hope the price is less than 5k when the release date is announced.

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
Before I explode, I'll point people over to the post I just made here - and to say yet again, please don't just convert the prices above into your currency unless you are buying it from Australia, which you won't need to do.

I'd also say, these are placeholder prices based on the typical retail game RRPs. If you like the above prices, by all means pre-order in the hope they won't bump the price above those amounts, but otherwise just wait. They'll take your money once there's a release date.

My god! 88$ nears 10k here in pakistan! that is above my limits! i hope the price is less than 5k when the release date is announced.

Gah :facepalm

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
...and it only took 40mins Oz. New record!

EDIT:

Everyone, before posting... please read Matt's post AGAIN and then Ross' statement below:

As I said, as soon as they have a cover they will do pre-orders.

The price was meant to be $99.94 - we can't control any of it now. I have still not furnished them with a delivery date.

That's the difference - I am telling you that if you pre-order it you know that you are doing so without a date set.

Short Version: There is NO RELEASE DATE YET. Don't ask about it.

Last edited:

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
BA should post in Facebook regarding these links having place order prices and date, so that the prices do not put people off.

Ross, isrararrafi is right. I would get the message around or people will go crazy.:thumbs PS Just look at this threat for proof.

gourab4321

Club Cricketer
Hope an indian shopping site will update it soon,will pre-order it then,expected price should be +-2500 INR.

coolz_hari

International Coach
Before I explode, I'll point people over to the post I just made here - and to say yet again, please don't just convert the prices above into your currency unless you are buying it from Australia, which you won't need to do.

I'd also say, these are placeholder prices based on the on the typical retail game RRPs. If you like the above prices, by all means pre-order in the hope they won't bump the price above those amounts, but otherwise just wait. They'll take your money once there's a release date.

thank you and you saved a lot of data with this message. ashes cricket 09 price was around 1300 to 1700 rupees. pc version was even cheaper.

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
thank you and you saved a lot of data with this message. ashes cricket 09 price was around 1300 to 1700 rupees. pc version was even cheaper.

Well sadly he did not save much. You are probably one of the 2-3 people who saw and read the message. rest has been complaining about why the converted price is so high in india ?!!

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Ashes Cricket 09 was an exception to the normal pricing model, a failed experiment - don't go expecting Ashes like pricing, it won't happen.

Look at the prices for normal new release games - on consoles in India that's 3500 Rs, slightly cheaper on PC, but not by a huge amount. If I had to speculate, 2500 on PC.

coolz_hari

International Coach
Ashes Cricket 09 was an exception to the normal pricing model, a failed experiment - don't go expecting Ashes like pricing, it won't happen.

Look at the prices for normal new release games - on consoles in India that's 3500 Rs, slightly cheaper on PC, but not by a huge amount. If I had to speculate, 2500 on PC.

Cricket is the game widely accepted in india. 2500 on a game which can be played for 2 yrs will be definitely worth . We are not expecting cheaper prices either. if we can buy a ps3 worth 25k to 30k why not buy a game which is 2.5k .
off topic : Is Rugbey league from Bigants editable ? i mean off game edit like we could do for c 07 & ashes 09.

vamsee

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
any one found pre-order info for delivery in india ?

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
any one found pre-order info for delivery in india ?
Because the game hasn't got a release date yet, all the Australian pre-orders are going on is the fact the game exists. There will be pre-order info that is accurate and reliable once a release date is set and distributors inform retailers of the prices.

Until then, they are essentially guesses.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Don't know what keeps admins/mods away from closing this thread to avoid any further spam.
Rather than answering to every single post,its safe to lock this thread already.:thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread