Candidate Mafia | Mafia Wins! (Jack Ryder/Simon)

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Well, they know now that I'm waiting for them.
Just a bit nervous as Evil can exploit the situation and get the hammer on me.[DOUBLEPOST=1493659509][/DOUBLEPOST]
He hasn't yet justified what I asked him.
What did you asked me?
He just gives an excuse of being unavailable at certain time frame.
Have you ever seen me active during Inidan Day Time?[DOUBLEPOST=1493659566][/DOUBLEPOST]
You said the same for Ali and he turned out to be the Townie.
Nearly Everybody was sure Ali was a member of Mafia.[DOUBLEPOST=1493659581][/DOUBLEPOST]
Have you ever seen me active during Inidan Day Time?
Indian*

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
he has not even put a FOS on anybody so nobody comes after him.
:lol How can you say that? I did LYNCH asprin at first but backed out to read few more posts of discussion to determine my claim. FOS isn't a cake to always go for it. I do have suspicion on few players which I've already mentioned before. If you are willing to believe then we are in the game, if not then we are killed by mafia through the cold war among ourselves without knowing each other being townies.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Have you ever seen me active during Inidan Day Time?
Your activity in fantasy cricket says it all. And BTW the discussion is intense at night (current time) and in the morning.
Nearly Everybody was sure Ali was a member of Mafia.
That being 'sure' wont work in Mafia. And good example is me choking in the last minute of the User2010's game, being 100% 'sure' and losing the game for townies altogather.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
I did LYNCH asprin at first but backed out to read few more posts of discussion to determine my claim. FOS isn't a cake to always go for it.
On Day 1, which brought you into limelight hence you have been silent from that thing.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Alright, we seem to have a discussion going on. I'll give Jack Ryder some breathing space in an attempt for him to talk freely.

Unlynch.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
What? I don't see myself posting in Day-tim
Posting is completely different than being online just to check some alerts, read some posts and view fantasy cricket points. :p

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
people guessing you are mafia.
Which was a correct guess.[DOUBLEPOST=1493660598][/DOUBLEPOST]
Posting is completely different than being online just to check some alerts, read some posts and view fantasy cricket points. :p
Maybe once or twice I use my mobile to view during class hours but I cannot stay for more than 5 minutes.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
You joining the bandwagon
Okay, can't you see something similar with asprin and User2010? They are playing very smartly from beginning of the game. I did mention this before- they argue for sometime, then when the votes are about to reach the limit to hammer, User2010 backs out. This was clearly seen on day 1, when I pointed out after few hours and the same continued today aswell.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Okay, can't you see something similar with asprin and User2010? They are playing very smartly from beginning of the game. I did mention this before- they argue for sometime, then when the votes are about to reach the limit to hammer, User2010 backs out. This was clearly seen on day 1, when I pointed out after few hours and the same continued today aswell.
Which is what one would do if one wants to avoid casualties. It's a town move, not a mafia one.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
I did mention this before- they argue for sometime, then when the votes are about to reach the limit to hammer, User2010 backs out.
Which cannot be timed, He could have no way know about the time he reaches 3 lynches and then Unlynch him.[DOUBLEPOST=1493660841][/DOUBLEPOST]
Which is what one would do if one wants to avoid casualties. It's a town move, not a mafia one.
He still doesn't want to use FOS on User or you as he is afraid it will put him back in spotlight.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
He still doesn't want to use FOS on User or you as he is afraid it will put him back in spotlight.
Why would I use FOS when I have the lynching power?

Lynch: asprin

Users who are viewing this thread