Can't change Birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davidius

School Cricketer
Hello All. I only got game today on PS4 and after installing the game and the latest update I have tried to create my own players or even play career mode.

Now whenever I try to change the Date of Birth, no matter how I do it e.g 08/05/1995 like how shows in the game and even in the edit box it always goes back to 01/01/1993 (or just 01/01 in career mode.

Has anyone else had this problem and if so how do you fix it so that the dates actually stick when you edit and click done.

Will be a very boring game having a custom team of custom players who are all born 01/01/1993.

johanna

School Cricketer
Hello All. I only got game today on PS4 and after installing the game and the latest update I have tried to create my own players or even play career mode.

Now whenever I try to change the Date of Birth, no matter how I do it e.g 08/05/1995 like how shows in the game and even in the edit box it always goes back to 01/01/1993 (or just 01/01 in career mode.

Has anyone else had this problem and if so how do you fix it so that the dates actually stick when you edit and click done.

Will be a very boring game having a custom team of custom players who are all born 01/01/1993.
This was working earlier, the latest patch broke it. I noticed this while I was creating a new career a day or two ago. You can post this on the bug reporting thread, maybe someone will have a look. I think you can also open a ticket, I've seen people talk about it but I have no idea how to do that.

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

This was working earlier, the latest patch broke it. I noticed this while I was creating a new career a day or two ago. You can post this on the bug reporting thread, maybe someone will have a look. I think you can also open a ticket, I've seen people talk about it but I have no idea how to do that.
You can create and submit a ticket to Big Ant Support here: https://support.bigant.com/support/tickets/new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread