Career Mode in Cricket 22 (Discuss your career here)

Sparks

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Players retiring were in C19. On another note can anyone advise on how to get more wickets or even consistence for a fast/medium bowler. Either on hard or easy settings I still average around 60. Tried changing wicket chance and even physics settings but that hasn't made a difference. Cheers

*Edit I changed striker timing down to 40 and wicket chance to 80 for County first class innings and finished with 4-19 think I went to far down the rabbit hole!

Last edited:

micgrech

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
I am an a batting allrounder bowling spin. Two problems.

1. I never get a bowl....in any game.

2. when practicing in the nets I bowl pace and not spin. Is this a known problem that is being worked on?

Cheers

Sparks

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
England

2. when practicing in the nets I bowl pace and not spin. Is this a known problem that is being worked on?

Cheers
That surprises me as I'm a batting allrounder (albeit pace) and are normally first change. You should definitely be getting a bowl at some point.
The nets and a whole host of other items are faulty in career mode, I have asked the question if a patch is being worked on but no reply. They seem more bothered about adding sponsors to the boundary ropes than actual gameplay

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa

Cheers
I'm also a batting all-rounder bowling spin, I bowl all the time, too much I think! what platform you on, im on PS5

MatrixNeo14

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
I'm also a batting all-rounder bowling spin, I bowl all the time, too much I think! what platform you on, im on PS5
Same here lads. Batting all-rounder bowling spin and I also bowl first change (hahahaha FFS) and I do way more bowling than I probably should.

Users who are viewing this thread