Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

kulch

Club Captain
I hope you earn career mode xp the same way as the original Bradman game, where it's based on match performance, rather than getting the same xp every match which turns it into a grind, like in ashes

Syed Ali Gaming

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I hope you earn career mode xp the same way as the original Bradman game, where it's based on match performance, rather than getting the same xp every match which turns it into a grind, like in ashes

That will be much better because right now performances don't matter the xp are the same.

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
Career Mode is great but I'd always recommend playing full matches as well where you control the whole team. I love creating leagues and playing as England. To just limit myself to Career Mode would be... well, limiting. I'm not saying that you are. I too am looking forward to Career Mode but some people play it exclusively. I don't think that I'd buy the game if it was Career only.

I hope that when you're getting signed by overseas teams it makes clear which matches you're going to play for each (At the offer stage) and if you're creating a crossover by signing for multiple teams.

I'm looking forward to bedding in and playing some big First Class innings, maybe One-Day too but my interest in Twenty20 continues to evaporate. I don't just want arcade cricket smashing the ball over the rope all the time. I want demanding real Test like innings and grinding out big big hundreds, doubles, triples... that's the motivation!

Syed Ali Gaming

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I know right. We can simulate a career and have the same clone player as everyone else. Boring

This points thing annoyed me in my ashes series on my channel. One episode I'd make a 100 next 3 i would make 30 runs and I kept progressing as normal. Lets hope the new one is better. Can't wait for Tuesday!

Syed Ali Gaming

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Career Mode is great but I'd always recommend playing full matches as well where you control the whole team. I love creating leagues and playing as England. To just limit myself to Career Mode would be... well, limiting. I'm not saying that you are. I too am looking forward to Career Mode but some people play it exclusively. I don't think that I'd buy the game if it was Career only.

I hope that when you're getting signed by overseas teams it makes clear which matches you're going to play for each (At the offer stage) and if you're creating a crossover by signing for multiple teams.

I'm looking forward to bedding in and playing some big First Class innings, maybe One-Day too but my interest in Twenty20 continues to evaporate. I don't just want arcade cricket smashing the ball over the rope all the time. I want demanding real Test like innings and grinding out big big hundreds, doubles, triples... that's the motivation!

I agree with you. I'm old skool and test cricket is the one for me. I'm playing test series against Australia with Pakistan and seeing off Starcs new spell is an amazing challenge!

Rackemup27

Club Cricketer
Is there a get best option? I can't find it. Also there doesn't seem to be many creations available yet. Also will there be a list of all of your best creations and who to download them from, as we did in Ashes.
I don't want to start a career until I have your wonderful creations.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Is there a get best option? I can't find it. Also there doesn't seem to be many creations available yet. Also will there be a list of all of your best creations and who to download them from, as we did in Ashes.
I don't want to start a career until I have your wonderful creations.
For a get best, surely the game will have to be released and the best already done.

Users who are viewing this thread