Career: Updating Rosters

ROlson

Club Captain
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I would like to start a new career with a new player, but want to keep my old save intact. If I were to update the rosters (I have been playing my old save since the game came out) to better ones for the new career, would my old save be corrupted and/or changed from doing so?

I know this has been answered somewhere, but I cannot find it nor remember.

Believe

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
I'm not 100% certain, but I don't believe that it would alter your previous save (apart from possibly updating a few player names, if you hadn't already done that.) due to the dynamic line-ups. The regens wont be altered at all, and I would assume if you've been playing one career for that long, most players would not be "real" anymore? (In my experience, if you take longer than 2 and a half days to get to international level, there will only be about 3 real players anyways..)

As I said, I'm not certain of this, but I cannot find the previous info either.

Edit:

Didn't notice this was for Ashes, rather than '19, so forgive me if the answer isn't actually relevant.

ROlson

Club Captain
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I'm not 100% certain, but I don't believe that it would alter your previous save (apart from possibly updating a few player names, if you hadn't already done that.) due to the dynamic line-ups. The regens wont be altered at all, and I would assume if you've been playing one career for that long, most players would not be "real" anymore? (In my experience, if you take longer than 2 and a half days to get to international level, there will only be about 3 real players anyways..)

As I said, I'm not certain of this, but I cannot find the previous info either.

Edit:

Didn't notice this was for Ashes, rather than '19, so forgive me if the answer isn't actually relevant.

I was thinking the same thing. So, more than likely it is the same for both both games.

Users who are viewing this thread