• Total voters

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Trinibago Knight Riders - winners of CPL 2017. Have to say Ben Hilfenhaus is one of the worst death bowler ever saw him many times bowling like this many times be it in the IPL (2012 final CSK vs KKR bowled similarly like today in the death ) or the BBL.
Coming to TKR - the Knight Riders franchise would be a real happy bunch with KKR doing well in the IPL since 2011 (two titles won) and now TKR won two titles in three years.
I managed to see few overs in the morning. The 2nd ball he bowled was not wide and it was bit harsh. Apart from first 2 balls, everything else he bowled was bad.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Don't think this got any coverage in uk , did it?

qpeedore

SOTM Winner - July 2014
I managed to see few overs in the morning. The 2nd ball he bowled was not wide and it was bit harsh. Apart from first 2 balls, everything else he bowled was bad.

Don't rain on my celebration! It looked wide watching it live and the entire stadium yelled "WIDE" the moment it passed the batsman.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Don't rain on my celebration! It looked wide watching it live and the entire stadium yelled "WIDE" the moment it passed the batsman.
Why would I ? I wanted Trinbago to win lol.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
I've been to my share of cricket matches before. Never been to one this important before though. But trust me when I say that there is NO crowd in cricket like a Trini crowd.
I remember I saw one of the Trinbago matches of this season on TV and crowd was epic. Trinbago was bowling and every dot ball, wicket were cheered fantastically and there was dead silence when the opposition hit a boundary.

qpeedore

SOTM Winner - July 2014
The thing is that as much noise as we make, the moment the bowler takes one step in his run up, everyone stops...by the second step the crowd is silentl. So that LBW or edges can be heard by the umpire.

EDIT: This is T20, we cheered singles even.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
If any league I get interested in after IPL is CPL. Fantastic players with so many different characters plus games are telecasted at perfect time. BBL and other leagues are just boring tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread