Casual Game

imported_beatle

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ever since the issue with the academy/community as been fixed I cannot play a casual game.When I go on the side selection screen and press X (ps4) it crashes to a blue screen giving me error CE-34878-0.I have searched the forum and noticed people were having this problem in Nov/Dec 2017.Was there ever an update or a way of getting round this found.Also stadium editor crashes on certain stadiums when selected

imported_beatle

Club Captain

imported_beatle

Club Captain
I have never blocked any players to my knowledge as I have never played ashes or dbc online.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Ever since the issue with the academy/community as been fixed I cannot play a casual game.When I go on the side selection screen and press X (ps4) it crashes to a blue screen giving me error CE-34878-0.I have searched the forum and noticed people were having this problem in Nov/Dec 2017.Was there ever an update or a way of getting round this found.Also stadium editor crashes on certain stadiums when selected
Please send me through a copy of your Profile/Stadium/Logo save data and I can take a look. Here's how to copy save files to USB - http://manuals.playstation.net/document/en/ps4/settings/data_system.html

If you can get to the main menu of the game, any issue is unrelated to the block list issue noted.

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
Had the same problem as did someone else.I discovered a solution which whilst not perfect allows you play the casual game.first stage is to turn off cloud saving in steam.then go into doucuments,my games ,ashes ,profiles and delete the academy data files.The load up the game and you will be able to play the casual mans game but you will have to start again with the academy and you wont be able to use cloud storage with steam.Whether its a dodgy download or a bug I dont know.Hopefully will be fixed in next patch.Real pain though.
Is there any way to access the steam cloud so I can delete the file there and then switch it back on.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Had the same problem as did someone else.I discovered a solution which whilst not perfect allows you play the casual game.first stage is to turn off cloud saving in steam.then go into doucuments,my games ,ashes ,profiles and delete the academy data files.The load up the game and you will be able to play the casual mans game but you will have to start again with the academy and you wont be able to use cloud storage with steam.Whether its a dodgy download or a bug I dont know.Hopefully will be fixed in next patch.Real pain though.
Is there any way to access the steam cloud so I can delete the file there and then switch it back on.
Useful information, but the OP is on PS4.

Users who are viewing this thread