Catch of the tournament?

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
If a Pakistani Player had claimed such a catch and batsman had been given, most guys here would have had crucified Pakistani cricketers on this forum. Anyways I personally think if McCullum (or any other decent cricketer) had known that the ball had hit the ground, he would have not claimed the catch.

TumTum

International Cricketer
White's was a good one, from the ones that I have seen. Also David Hussey's catch running backwards in the last match.

deathrevenge9

International Coach
If a Pakistani Player had claimed such a catch and batsman had been given, most guys here would have had crucified Pakistani cricketers on this forum. Anyways I personally think if McCullum (or any other decent cricketer) had known that the ball had hit the ground, he would have not claimed the catch.
This happens alot on this forum.Also no one crticized the bad umpiring against Pakistan (Misbah's LBW,Afridi's Catch,Caught behing not given on Aamir's ball,A clear LBW not given,No wide ball given although the ball bounced over Razzaq's head while batting and so on.......) whereas if it happened against some other team,you know what would have hapened :facepalm.

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
^^ Because there are too many biased members around here who's prime job is to find some thing bad related to Pakistan and start bashing on Pakistan.
I remember same sort of catch thing happened by Kamran Akmal and a whole new thread was created on it and everyone was trying to criticize him so it's just a very very poor attitude from so called cricket lovers.

Last edited:

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
20q14ys.png
33lfl3p.png
2qdo4s1.png

catch of the tourny

Doodlesweaver

Club Cricketer
David Hussey's running at full speed with the ball coming in over his shoulder then diving. Brilliant. Haven't seen any as good as that. It was a real skier god knows how he judged it so well running like that.

Doodlesweaver

Club Cricketer
Lol absolutely no punctuation used in neither his post nor siggy :laugh

Ganging up on a recent joiner isn't a good look.

I may not visit this forum too much if this is the kind of crap that goes on.

Users who are viewing this thread