caught and bowled

imran102b

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi,

Been playing career for few weeks now, however while bowling never got a catch on my own bowling even though its very close, the player never try to catch it. Is there anything i am missing or i should be doing to catch it? thank you

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Which attributes should we increase chances of taking a C&B? Reflex? Close Fielding? Catching? All of them?

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Which attributes should we increase chances of taking a C&B? Reflex? Close Fielding? Catching? All of them?
I have increased my reflex and catching ability in career mode but even a soft lob catch I am not able to take...I jump up from my chair with buttons up to take catch but nothing happens..:p

imran102b

School Cricketer
the problem i got it that i do not even get option of pressing button to catch C&B. I have modest reflex, close and catching skills more than at around 60%. do i need to change anything in game play settings for it?

D

Deleted member 185125

The only bowler I have seen taking caught and bowled is Mitch Marsh. I have even increased all fielding skills to 100 and doesn't make any difference to any of the players. Not sure about career mode though.

Users who are viewing this thread