1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

caught and bowled

Discussion in 'Ashes Cricket' started by imran102b, Mar 13, 2018.

1. imran102b School Cricketer

Hi,

Been playing career for few weeks now, however while bowling never got a catch on my own bowling even though its very close, the player never try to catch it. Is there anything i am missing or i should be doing to catch it? thank you

2. master110 Club Captain

National Team:
    Domestic Team:
    Eseex
    Its your stats I expect.

You can sim games to get stats.

3. MuchMore International Coach

MuchMore
    National Team:
    Which attributes should we increase chances of taking a C&B? Reflex? Close Fielding? Catching? All of them?

4. funnyadit ICC Board Member

funnyadit
    AKA:
    Aditya
    National Team:
    Domestic Team:
    Chennai Super kings
    I have increased my reflex and catching ability in career mode but even a soft lob catch I am not able to take...I jump up from my chair with buttons up to take catch but nothing happens..:p

5. imran102b School Cricketer

the problem i got it that i do not even get option of pressing button to catch C&B. I have modest reflex, close and catching skills more than at around 60%. do i need to change anything in game play settings for it?

6. Mohammed Sherry Associate Captain

Mohammed Sherry
    National Team:
    The only bowler I have seen taking caught and bowled is Mitch Marsh. I have even increased all fielding skills to 100 and doesn't make any difference to any of the players. Not sure about career mode though.

7. imran102b School Cricketer

So it is most probably a bug which need to be fixed.