Champions League/European Competition Thread

D

Deleted member 46200

Okay I'll either come and see you or continue in slack just don't leave me here alone none of the team have interest either, sorry.

Jenocide

Banned
Profile Flag
England
that's the spirit :p
slowoly depleting in the forum my resolve for Arsenal is always strong!
Okay I'll either come and see you or continue in slack just don't leave me here alone none of the team have interest either, sorry.
Being honest from what you've shown me with aggressive moderaters who have no compassion of females I just can be bothered. As said I'll join for the football and see if there's any chat on the ashes but I don't want to be harrassed by bully boys.[DOUBLEPOST=1504858479][/DOUBLEPOST]Can the title of the thread be changed to European competition so I 'have'something to say?

D

Deleted member 46200

Being honest from what you've shown me with aggressive moderaters who have no compassion of females I just can be bothered. As said I'll join for the football and see if there's any chat on the ashes but I don't want to be harrassed by bully boys.[DOUBLEPOST=1504858479][/DOUBLEPOST]Can the title of the thread be changed to European competition so I 'have'something to say?
Next Thursday you're playing Cologne... ?

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Being honest from what you've shown me with aggressive moderaters who have no compassion of females I just can be bothered. As said I'll join for the football and see if there's any chat on the ashes but I don't want to be harrassed by bully boys.?

You wont be harassed by bully boys, any experiences of that report it straight away to site owner @MattW. He is a top bloke and will address any grievances :)

Jenocide

Banned
Profile Flag
England
Next Thursday you're playing Cologne... ?
Yep at the Emirates I am going to watch West ham with a couple of friends as they have Bolton and it's cheap tickets you've got virgin so can watch the game I would have invited you but know you wanted to get back, not too late?

D

Deleted member 46200

I'll see.

You're always welcome to watch the game but could watch it in Town see how we both feel... I'm learning fast... ?

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
]Can the title of the thread be changed to European competition so I 'have'something to say?

well there is a Europa Cup thread, but as it hasn't been posted in since May I have adjust this threads title to accommodate you :thumbs

Jenocide

Banned
Profile Flag
England
I'll see.

You're always welcome to watch the game but could watch it in Town see how we both feel... I'm learning fast... ?
Let's continue on slack, babe x[DOUBLEPOST=1504859194][/DOUBLEPOST]
well there is a Europa Cup thread, but as it hasn't been posted in since May I have adjust this threads title to accommodate you :thumbs
A true gent thanx

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Marco Asensio missed Real Madrid's match against Apoel Nicosia afer injuring himself while waxing his legs :clap

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
@Jenocide so where were you last night? Looked forward to discussing the match with you, especially when you went 1-0 down. Still in complete denial ? :p

Jenocide

Banned
Profile Flag
England
@Jenocide so where were you last night? Looked forward to discussing the match with you, especially when you went 1-0 down. Still in complete denial ? :p
Just you again... ? We should turn this thread into our own discussion one as it looks as if everyone can't be bothered.

I watched the game from the pub I really can't be asked coming on here during my quality time and plus it'll burn up data plus I didn't finish until late so a little disapointed but glad they improved in the second half. Some good performances and some bad but glad for Klasinac he looks good quality. Bellerin is provng a class player but I feel we have a lot of dead wood. We mush keep hold of Sanchez which is priority number one I feel not selling him this season makes good buisiness sense as we should bring better players in and make the second transfer window a staement.

Denial? I have said we are not good, more crap results will prove costly for Wenger and I can't see him staying past January?

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
Just you again... ? We should turn this thread into our own discussion one as it looks as if everyone can't be bothered.

I watched the game from the pub I really can't be asked coming on here during my quality time and plus it'll burn up data plus I didn't finish until late so a little disapointed but glad they improved in the second half. Some good performances and some bad but glad for Klasinac he looks good quality. Bellerin is provng a class player but I feel we have a lot of dead wood. We mush keep hold of Sanchez which is priority number one I feel not selling him this season makes good buisiness sense as we should bring better players in and make the second transfer window a staement.

Denial? I have said we are not good, more crap results will prove costly for Wenger and I can't see him staying past January?

Yeah, I might as well PM you in future, will be easier!

Obviously agree about sanchez, if you lose him next summer, who realistically can you get that is just as good?

Also there was crowd trouble, no security at the turnstiles and Cologne fans allowed in Arsenal end - crazy?

Essexboy

Banned
Profile Flag
England
Well Hopefully they won't because transfer window is almost close.
I am just praying he stays...Barcelona always buys our best players.

If coutinho does leave, buy two decent defenders, change the formation a little bit. Firmino can also play as a number 10.
Both Arsenal and Liverpool need to keep hold of these players they just can't 'afford' to loose them maybe Liverpool have more depth but Arsenal, not a chance best business is keeping Sanchez even until January.[DOUBLEPOST=1505670402][/DOUBLEPOST]
Damn this roasting's gonna continue this season, at least until Arsenal reach the semis in UEl.
Or Tottenham win at Wembley in the League?

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
Or Tottenham win at Wembley in the League?

They keep saying it's nothing psychological, but they sure struggle at 'home'. It's a shame cause I want them to win the league (anyone outside the big 4 or 5 really) but they never seem to have the belief during the home stretch to do it!

Users who are viewing this thread