zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'm confused, soz x

Peroxide hair does that, I understand :p

In simple terms, why would I want to see Villa in the Champions League when I support Birmingham? are you pleased Spurs are flying the flag for north London this year?

Jenocide

Banned
Profile Flag
England
Peroxide hair does that, I understand :p

In simple terms, why would I want to see Villa in the Champions League when I support Birmingham? are you pleased Spurs are flying the flag for north London this year?
Okay fair dues... Sorry. I insulted you Villa are a scurge on society. You mentuion spurs I mention Villa let's call it quits and hear no more about it as Wednesday doesn't exist in my calender.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
Okay fair dues... Sorry. I insulted you Villa are a scurge on society. You mentuion spurs I mention Villa let's call it quits and hear no more about it as Wednesday doesn't exist in my calender.

lol, please come online Wednesday nights here, it won't be the same without you :p

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
Am I that inspired to come on here from home it would mean using my data which I need for other things!

well I was only joking, however its those other things you need your data for we are all intrigued about. Remember its a young demographic here before answering ;)

Jenocide

Banned
Profile Flag
England
well I was only joking, however its those other things you need your data for we are all intrigued about. Remember its a young demographic here before answering ;)
How is it you've quoted Caroline when it was me who wrote about data she is on virgin media I only use my mobile from home? That is very odd?

Being honest there isn't much goin on here.

D

Deleted member 46200

How is it you've quoted Caroline when it was me who wrote about data she is on virgin media I only use my mobile from home? That is very odd?

Being honest there isn't much goin on here.

Yes he has highlighted me and quoted you or tried to.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
Logging on this morning and only you and caropants have bothered doesn't fill me with the ambition to post here

Fair enough, still think your best bet is when Ashes is getting underway......

Oh and Champions League/Europa Cup evenings for some interesting banter ;)

Jenocide

Banned
Profile Flag
England
Together we can improve things... It can only get better...!!!
You and the zim fella don't think this is for me babe not even the perverts are bothered. may have a look in for the europa league games and no @zimrahil not afraid of the lower comp you make your bed and you lie in it.

Users who are viewing this thread