Champions League Final - Chennai Super Kings vs Warriors @ Jo'burg

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well what has been a fascinating Champions League tournament will reach it's climax on the 26th September. The two teams who played out a virtual quarter-final will meet again in the real final. At that point, Chennai outplayed the Warriors.

For me, this is Chennai's game.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I always put my money on Chennai, but I think this has been their year where they have not exactly looked like champions on paper but their performances have proved that they are worthy of that tag. One last performance will rightfully crown them champions, if they can put it through.

GO CHENNAI! We are the SUPER KINGS!:happy:banana2

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
I'm predicting the Warriors to get up, they looked the goods against SA and home ground advantage should be enough to get them home.

P

pcfan123

Prediction:

Chennai to win comfortably, anti-climax of a final.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Based on form I would say Chennai would win. But home advantage makes a lot of difference, so I would say that the Warriors have the edge.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
One thing for Warriors is that, they come from a country that are popularly known for choking at the crucial moment in big tournaments. This is the biggest tournament in the world for domestic sides, and Warriors will feel the pressure to win it for their country and set the ball rolling as far as winning big tournaments go.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
The thing which I alway say - I don't see why CSK should not win this finals. They are the better team of these two, & deserve to win this trophy. May the best deserve the best!

Roll on, Chennai! :banana2

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Raina has habit of spoiling opposition plans in big games. :laugh

Get Warriors top 3 out and they are out of game. But I will back them any day over Chennai. Go Warriors.

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
CSK have been great so far in this tournament. If CSK play according to their potential then they should win this match easily. Warriors is a strong side but still they would need to play exceptionally well to beat a strong side like CSK. Let's see which team manages to win the final. In my opinion CSK will win the final.

P

pcfan123

Haha wow a wave from Aleem Dar! He is normally so serious looking in his umpire hat, like a Pakistani John Wayne

John-Wayne.jpg
Aleem-Dar-006.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread