PC Champions League | 14 years and 20 seasons of statistics FINALLY up to date..

Asham

International Coach
Kings XI
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
can associate domestic cricket teams can be qualify for this

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
I am running one :D ^

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The Boys
I am running one :D ^
You can clearly see that there's a big difference in my Pakistan Super League and your WWE Pakistan Premier League. What's WWE doing in Cricket? Mine is better organized and managed and most importantly, cleanly presented. You haven't even revealed the fixtures. there are no venues and pitch types in yours and certainly no squads. Let VC decide. It's all your choice mate. I'm also giving my League's winner 20k vCash as Prize Money. And what are you giving? BABA JI KA THULLU!!!

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You can clearly see that there's a big difference in my Pakistan Super League and your WWE Pakistan Premier League. What's WWE doing in Cricket? Mine is better organized and managed and most importantly, cleanly presented. You haven't even revealed the fixtures. there are no venues and pitch types in yours and certainly no squads. Let VC decide. It's all your choice mate. I'm also giving my League's winner 20k vCash as Prize Money. And what are you giving? BABA JI KA THULLU!!!

It's just your first league mate. Also, he's just arrived at his home, he will take time and organize it and I'm sure every manager can have a little bit of patience. He's experienced and knows exactly how to rate players according to the pitch type. That's all.

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia

You know what you are just one arrogant person

WWE is my league sponsor i usually do that with my leagues.I have run BBL ZPL (2 SEASONS) and one PC League (2 Seasons) and as Pallu said i just came back home

As for Venues there are no venues in my leagues fearsome tweak them , as for Fixtures it will take just a minute to post them and atlast vcash i am the 3rd richest person on PC so put that baba ji ka thullu in your ass !!

Last edited:

VC the slogger

PlanetCricket Forever
India
AFG...

It isn't up to me to decide. I am not running the next season of the CL. The thread's only in my name till we find the next league manager for this.

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys
He's just arrived at his home, he will take time and organize it and I'm sure every manager can have a little bit of patience.
Sorry. I didn't know that.

I am the 3rd richest person on PC so put that baba ji ka thullu in your ass !!
I din't know that either. Sorry, take this, stay happy and live long. ;)
Baba-Ji-Ka-Thullu-6.jpg

It isn't up to me to decide. I am not running the next season of the CL. The thread's only in my name till we find the next league manager for this.
Take Umair's Team. And if you're not the manager for the next season then tell the new manager to choose his team.

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Take Umair's Team. And if you're not the manager for the next season then tell the new manager to choose his team.

No if you run a better league then i will make sure your team get selected !

Asham

International Coach
Kings XI
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I think there should be one associate domestic team in this edition of CL and i will manage it

Users who are viewing this thread