Chappell-Hadlee One Day Series (December 2016)

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
On another note, Talking about comparison betwee Root, Virat, Smith and Willimson. I feel like Virat tops the chart and is currently best batsman around suitable for all formats and a clear-cut match winner. All these batsmen are match-winners and Virat Kholi is topping at the moment. I won't go into records and average stuff. The best player is one who wins most matches for your team and plays bravely. My order is as below:

1. Virat
2. Smith
3. Root
4. Willimson

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Then Virat's hundered(s) in this years IPL would say otherwise...

I never denied that Kohli wasn't good at T20s I was saying that Kane isn't terrible. Completely irrelevant comment...

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I never denied that Kohli wasn't good at T20s I was saying that Kane isn't terrible. Completely irrelevant comment...
Sorry took it in a wrong way

B

Bigby Wolf

I think Waqar younis should take his words back now about whitewashing Australia.
Aussies are back in form especially the batting department going into the test series.
Expect Pakistani batsman to score runs on the drop-in Australian wickets.

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Grandhomme 9 overs for 74 and one wicket. Kinda expected. He will meet the same fate like many others who performed great against Pakistan on their debuts and then thrashed all over the park by some other quality batsmen teams. There is a good list of such players and some of those players are still playing for their sides riding high on that one performance and playing on their confidence relative to the talent they possess

That's the thing about Pakistan, we allow all mediocre players a quality run in the international circuit. I wonder who the next one will be?

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Aussies are back in form especially the batting department going into the test series.

I don't think there was ever a doubt about Australia's limited overs team. They have always been good and they are still pretty good at limited overs. One of the main reasons of the whitewash that they suffered in South Africa was that they sent their second string bowling attack there. It would have been a very competitive series if they had their first choice bowling group over there. It is their test team that was exposed by South Africa but South Africa has been very good in Australia for quite some time now so not the best idea to look into it too much. I wouldn't be surprised if Australia quite comfortably beat Pakistan.

I forgot to mention this but Martin Guptil is one of the cleanest striker of the ball I have ever watched. I mean that hundred in the first game was just so effortless and you tend to forget that he is facing someone like Starc and Cummins who are bowling in high 140's consistently. He just hits them so cleanly and pretty big as well.

On the game yesterday, it was surprising to see Kane Williamson choosing to bowl first even though batting first has been a way to go at this ground. Yes, there was rain around but I think that was a big mistake of choosing to bowl first on this pitch.

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
It is their test team that was exposed by South Africa but South Africa

Yup Africa have won the last 3 test series in Australia! The Test Team will hopefully improve now :)

Users who are viewing this thread