Chris 24's Creations Thread *GLOBAL T20 CANADA 2019 FULL TEAMS RELEASED 29/06/19*

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Another one sorry to add to your list but your doing a amazing job

Cv2sqftXgAAzIS7.jpg
Just fyi, Morgan no longer uses that. All the logos are on the academy though. Search SF under friedlele and you can put it together

chris24

Club Captain
Wow bro . Juz wow. ! Absolutely fantastic:) thanks fr the design . Did u use HD logo of Britannia?

I did for the back of the bat, but the front I had to make it myself so it looks a little iffy. Thanks for the kind words mate.

Chance of doing the one on the far left? This was my first ever cricket bat when I was like 10 haha.
ccd9a0c382a502e7832dee808f223088.jpg

Front very similar to this but no 500, just the V

s-l225.jpg

I'll have a go at this today bud. At the moment I'm working on that puma one and then this. Will take some more requests after that.

D

Deleted member 193590

Fantastic work!!!! Any chance of a Mongoose? :eek:

chris24

Club Captain
Props to you, these all look amazing. Seems like everyone, including me are grateful for the time you've put in. By any chance, when you get the time can you have a go at this bat. If it is too difficult I understand but thanks anyways.

Hey Mate, I've had a go at the Puma one you asked for, it was by far the hardest one due to the number of textures and colour variations but I think it turned out okay. Let me know what you think.

Puma evoSpeed Orange:
Igkyrsd.jpg

YoU74aC.jpg

HalvfV9.jpg

xOrisGr.jpg

CnnkdOC.jpg

Chance of doing the one on the far left? This was my first ever cricket bat when I was like 10 haha.
ccd9a0c382a502e7832dee808f223088.jpg

Front very similar to this but no 500, just the V

s-l225.jpg

Just finished this Slaz, hope it's okay for your mate. Let me know your thoughts.

Slazenger MasterBlast V:
tEKduCS.jpg

zgA5x8O.jpg

AcKzoQI.jpg

1cPn9ef.jpg

UQofYNx.jpg

disco123

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
This guy is a machine , any chance of a couple more current Millichamp & Hall bats , and very much appreciated all your great work

Reactions: DAP

disco123

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
top stuff @chris24

if you're taking requests, i'd love a St Peter and an 80s Kookaburra

St Peter bat and the SP shield gloves Tony Greig used to use , brilliant , my dad bought me some of those gloves and used to go to sleep wearing them I loved them so much :)

upload_2019-6-4_18-54-41.jpeg

chris24

Club Captain
Thanks guys! Might not be able to get round to those requests as my Adobe Illustrator trial runs out in like 3 days :lol Will see what I can do.

Users who are viewing this thread