Chris 24's Creations Thread *GLOBAL T20 CANADA 2019 FULL TEAMS RELEASED 29/06/19*

chris24

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Inkscape is free

Thanks man, already got Inskcape downloaded, but after trying it I found it difficult to upload PNG files and then image trace and get them under the 14kb needed for the game.

Jalen

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Hey Mate, I've had a go at the Puma one you asked for, it was by far the hardest one due to the number of textures and colour variations but I think it turned out okay. Let me know what you think.

Thanks a lot mate! Looks absolutely amazing, keep up the great work!

chris24

Club Captain
top stuff @chris24

if you're taking requests, i'd love a St Peter and an 80s Kookaburra

Thanks mate, and even though it brought about a terribly horrifying image in the post after yours, I've made an attempt at an SP The Master bat as used by Tony Greig. Let me know if you like it, tried to add a couple of details to it.

SP The Master:
MjAFzhx.jpg

VGOUtnt.jpg

fs8D54a.jpg

b7qu9Ek.jpg

FEB5Yqp.jpg

disco123

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Sorry about that post , I just couldn’t believe it when I googled SP bats , not sure it would get past the censors today!

And big thank you again for all these amazing bats

chris24

Club Captain
Sorry about that post , I just couldn’t believe it when I googled SP bats , not sure it would get past the censors today!

And big thank you again for all these amazing bats

My pleasure! Glad you all seem to think they're good.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Thanks mate, and even though it brought about a terribly horrifying image in the post after yours, I've made an attempt at an SP The Master bat as used by Tony Greig. Let me know if you like it, tried to add a couple of details to it.

SP The Master:
MjAFzhx.jpg

VGOUtnt.jpg

fs8D54a.jpg

b7qu9Ek.jpg

FEB5Yqp.jpg
you are a gentleman!! Many many thanks!

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Thanks man, already got Inskcape downloaded, but after trying it I found it difficult to upload PNG files and then image trace and get them under the 14kb needed for the game.
@wasteyouryouth has a very good tutorial which explains the basics of inkscape. I've managed to create the complex Foster's logo for Durham's shirt using it and I started at the weekend

chris24

Club Captain
Here the link for tutorial

Thanks for that mate, although it looks really complicated. Unsure I'll be able to use it, but we'll see.[DOUBLEPOST=1559734756][/DOUBLEPOST]
So cool @chris24! Thanks a lot, is it easy to change the front blue block of the Slazenger to the same colour as the back blue part?

Yeah, sorry about that I had no idea whether the front of the bat was the same colour so just went with the pic you sent. I can change it to blue after work for you mate.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Any chance of this boss bate I can't find to many photo of it this is all I have

Screen Shot 2019-06-05 at 9.41.12 pm.png

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Sorry to bother you again your doing a amazing job but another one too add to the list the surge

Screen Shot 2019-06-05 at 10.02.35 pm.png

Users who are viewing this thread