Chris 24's Creations Thread *GLOBAL T20 CANADA 2019 FULL TEAMS RELEASED 29/06/19*

chris24

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Your the goat it going to Be sad when your trail runs out can you change email or something

Thank you man! Yeah I can try it, but I also think the program might be linked to your computer. I'll see

chris24

Club Captain
NEW RELEASES ALL AVAILABLE ON THE ACADEMY NOW BY SEARCHING CHRISWIN4 USERNAME (Gunn & Moore Zelos, Millichamp and Hall Blue, Masterpeace MP)

Seems as though the colours of the bat texures in the game have changed since the update, so apologies if that makes things too dark for anyone's screens.

Gunn & Moore Zelos:
AsI0obw.jpg

hip07GZ.jpg

esL1nT3.jpg

W3UtLlp.jpg

a4ELQr0.jpg

Millichamp and Hall Blue:
5GxURRP.jpg

I7O1H2F.jpg

GZofPyR.jpg

MP Masterpeace:
nInGDtc.jpg

3C4yMkC.jpg

vJAeS1j.jpg

K9nj302.jpg

Rick56

School Cricketer
NEW RELEASES ALL AVAILABLE ON THE ACADEMY NOW BY SEARCHING CHRISWIN4 USERNAME (Gunn & Moore Zelos, Millichamp and Hall Blue, Masterpeace MP)

Seems as though the colours of the bat texures in the game have changed since the update, so apologies if that makes things too dark for anyone's screens.

Gunn & Moore Zelos:
AsI0obw.jpg

hip07GZ.jpg

esL1nT3.jpg

W3UtLlp.jpg

a4ELQr0.jpg

Millichamp and Hall Blue:
5GxURRP.jpg

I7O1H2F.jpg

GZofPyR.jpg

MP Masterpeace:
nInGDtc.jpg

3C4yMkC.jpg

vJAeS1j.jpg

K9nj302.jpg

Thanks again such lovely work.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Thanks a lot, glad you like them.

Erm I’m sure I did, have you made sure you’ve checked show 50 results as I’ve made a lot of bats. I’ll double check before the England game.

yeah - i think only 31 bats showed from memory. I searched for just "chris" maybe i need to search fully for "chriswin24", no worries. thanks

chris24

Club Captain
yeah - i think only 31 bats showed from memory. I searched for just "chris" maybe i need to search fully for "chriswin24", no worries. thanks

Damn, I’m sorry man I hadn’t uploaded it. Try now by searching Chriswin4

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Well Done Mate Love the work any chance of Mitchell Starc Orange Bat The back the same as the other Kookaburra bats just orange

Screen Shot 2019-06-07 at 11.35.58 am.png

Users who are viewing this thread