Clash of Clans

Samuels

Rally Round The West Indies
WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Tbf the game is pretty boring unless you are in a clan with people you actually know and have frequent wars.
I agree with the last part. The members of clan I am in hardly chat with each other we are all in different time zones and are either busy with work/studies or are sleeping. :p but we have some set tactic for war and we do a lot of war.

Our two point tactic is:

1) Go for a war involving only about 15 people a side.
2) Use the first attack for stars and second for the loot.

It is working quite well for us. Of the two wars I have been part of so far (there were other wars I was not involved in), we have got about 600k loot which is a handsome amount.

Samuels

WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
The biggest update of the game is here. I am very positive about the new update though I am still TH6 and people below TH9 are whinning of supercell having not done much for the lower base people but frankly the ones who are TH10 deserve the maximum update because they have been playing this game for so so long. They have ironed out the biggest flaw (of sorts) of the free 12 hour shield for the farming bases. Also, now that TH will hold substantial amount in it the idea of "wars" is actually seeming to get into effect now. They have said the game will be back on in a couple of hours and I cannot wait to check out the new stuff by visiting the TH10 bases.

Samuels

WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
The new update really screwed me over. I'm used to leaving the TH out and protecting my resources and an easy shield, but today I got raided about 380k gold and elixir and lost a lot of trophies.
Ha ha get used to the hard way, pal.

Siddhant007

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
I am a new Th9 Lv99. Was a maxed Th8 before looking to join a clan if any one want me in their clan please send me the clan tag

Neo 7

National Board President
India
Avengers
Someone can give some tips to me about COC ?
Just started playing it yesterday ! :)

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Stop playing. Waste of time :p
I would say the same but not because it is waste of time but it is very much time consuming, the time you can spend on something more productive. If you want to play a game I suggest find a game which doesn't require big time investments.
Or if you want you can just play COC.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
Just started playing it yesterday ! :)
Max out everything before upgrading town hall. Don't rush your base. Upgrade walls, defense, troops everything before upgrading town hall. I am a level 113 active player.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
So the builder is gone :( Barbarians are the new builders.

Users who are viewing this thread