Classic Cricket!

_Nabeel_

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hello guys,i got an idea to make a small cricket game known as Classic Cricket which would have only batting option and no bowling option.It will be a small game for little bit of enjoyment of our cricket fans.

You would be absolutely laughing that everyday,one person comes and says that he is making a game but i sure you that this game would not take lot time as it would only have batting option.

We are lacking of Some artists,3d artists and game Coder and Of course Your interest.

Thank You

chaitanyaraghav

Club Cricketer
can you be more specific? i mean what kind of a game is this going to be? 2d or 3d? anything like icc versions(strategy and management) or like the other ea series?
anyways all the best!!

chaitanyaraghav

Club Cricketer
ok cool!
maybe you could post in all the feature set you have in mind and the different types of people you require additionally to make this one so that everyone here will have an idea as to what is required or who all are required!
have a nice day!:)

blake

School Cricketer
Haha...

So, let me get this straight - you are looking for artists, 3D modellers, and programmers. What are you? Just the guy who comes up with the idea and expects to be paid?

Sorry bud, but I can't see this happening.

Hitterman

International Coach
I completely agree with blake and Kshitiz. You can't create a game without knowing any knowledge as just by including external programmers in your project. Just look at the TAOC. Both the producers are very talented programmers hence the game is going well.

Another case is with PC Cricket Simulator where Sohum is really doing an excellent job along with Kshitiz who has helped a lot it that project.

You can chech this site if you are really interesting in developing a game,
GameDev.net - all your game development needs
It really helped me with the basic. :)

_Nabeel_

Club Cricketer
actually,what you think is that a game manufacturer can code all his game alone and he can but it is very difficult for a learner,i am learning 3d gamestudio and lite C coding,i know 3d modelling but weak in unwrapping,i am intermediate in photoshop,so know what you say,i am average person if you look at overall knowledge....

a game could not be made without a team and also i dont want to stretch its time like TAOC which is nearly abandoned.....

i want it to be made in 3-4 months,therefore i have written that i need coders(as i am beginner in it),3d Modeller and texturer(as only one man can not do this)

if you want to support then your welcome but if not then shut your mouth....

Hitterman

International Coach
a game could not be made without a team and also i dont want to stretch its time like TAOC which is nearly abandoned.....
You are completely wrong in this case. A game can be made alone if you are well enough experienced. I remember one person who used to make games alone and post it in his small blog/ He now works for HB Studios and in fact, he was giving a tech lead to ICC Cricket 09. I knew him from last 3 years. Currently, I am not able to contact him.

actually,what you think is that a game manufacturer can code all his game alone and he can but it is very difficult for a learner,i am learning 3d gamestudio and lite C coding,i know 3d modelling but weak in unwrapping,i am intermediate in photoshop,so know what you say,i am average person if you look at overall knowledge....
3D GameStudio will not help you much until you know Lite C. I have done 3D Modelling a bit as I used to go to Maya Camps near my house.

I am ready to support if this game will really come or if you can post any screens. But if you will fail then I think you have to shut you mouth:p

a game could not be made without a team and also i dont want to stretch its time like TAOC which is nearly
Well the real story of TAOC is only Paul and Kartik are working and they have done a brilliant job. No matter when it will release and honestly, I can wait for more years because they have done a hard work on the game.

_Nabeel_

Club Cricketer
Well the real story of TAOC is only Paul and Kartik are working and they have done a brilliant job. No matter when it will release and honestly, I can wait for more years because they have done a hard work on the game.

actually you are right in this case but now TAOC is nearly at its death......

i know little bit C++ with which Lite C learning became easier for me....

i can majorly contribute in texturing and 3d modelling but i want a main character --Coder.....and remember it will not be highly resolutioned or high definitioned....

i have planned to make this game in competition with Stick cricket and will sell it to any online gaming site like zapak and will distribute the profit amongst all....

chaitanyaraghav

Club Cricketer
i have planned to make this game in competition with Stick cricket and will sell it to any online gaming site like zapak and will distribute the profit amongst all....

so you bought the license (or the full the version) of 3dgamestudio or is it just the trial version you are fiddling with?(considering you are planning to use it)
because you cannot release anything commercially with the trial versions i guess!

Hitterman

International Coach
because you cannot release anything commercially with the trial versions i guess!
No need to guess Chaitan, you are absolutely right. The trial version is only for educational and home purposes.

actually you are right in this case but now TAOC is nearly at its death......

i know little bit C++ with which Lite C learning became easier for me....

i can majorly contribute in texturing and 3d modelling but i want a main character --Coder.....and remember it will not be highly resolutioned or high definitioned....

"a bit of C++" won't help in game development because you should have at least the intermediate level knowledge. I know some people from PC who can help you here. Matthew Duff (duffarama), Abhinav (AbBh) , Sohum and Kshitiz .

Then why are you thinking of C++ or 3D modelling? You can go with Flash or Adobe Script. If you will search the google, you may be able to find some game engines for online flash games.

I can help you more if you want and if its't not above my level :p

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
I completely agree with blake and Kshitiz. You can't create a game without knowing any knowledge as just by including external programmers in your project. Just look at the TAOC. Both the producers are very talented programmers hence the game is going well.

Another case is with PC Cricket Simulator where Sohum is really doing an excellent job along with Kshitiz who has helped a lot it that project.

You can chech this site if you are really interesting in developing a game,
GameDev.net - all your game development needs
It really helped me with the basic. :)
I agree with the post but I have to make a correction here, all I've done in getting PCCS to success is morally support sohum, like others, that's all! I haven't actually programmed anything in there because when the project started I basically knew nothing in C# / C++, now though I do I think sohum's doing an excellent job and is nearing the finish.

Kshitiz_Indian added 1 Minutes and 1 Seconds later...

i want it to be made in 3-4 months,therefore i have written that i need coders(as i am beginner in it),3d Modeller and texturer(as only one man can not do this)

Take a lesson my friend, take a lesson. I learnt it the hard way. Never lead people who know more than you.

Users who are viewing this thread