Classic movie moments.

• Thread starter Deleted member 46200
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 46200

Oh yes, I got this feeling watching West coast score!

VC the slogger

PlanetCricket Forever
India
AFG...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
One of my favorite GoT fight scenes. This was the one and only time in the series where they actually showed Jaime Lannister at the peak of his fighting abilities. Ned Stark also put up one hell of a fight, before that random kingsguard douchebag came along at 2:30 and ruined it for all of us.

One simply can't get enough of King Theoden's speeches in LOTR. I look 'em up at least once on Youtube before torturing myself with crap like this.

D

Deleted member 46200

Love this moment... One of my favorite films.
[DOUBLEPOST=1494005319][/DOUBLEPOST]
I also have some favorites moments but I don't think the forums can handle that. Jokes apart
That's one but so many more, this series has provided many classic moments... You're going to be very busy!

D

Deleted member 46200

A classic if there ever was one.

We were all playing in the sand pit and then one of the big boys from the big pit posts the God father, I don't like shooting films but you have to marvel at the class and quality in this film.[DOUBLEPOST=1494005558][/DOUBLEPOST]
One of my favorite GoT fight scenes. This was the one and only time in the series where they actually showed Jaime Lannister at the peak of his fighting abilities. Ned Stark also put up one hell of a fight, before that random kingsguard douchebag came along at 2:30 and ruined it for all of us.

Jamie Lannister... I have just wet my pants. Started of as a bad guy then turned fuc... I mean a good guy.

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....

giphy.gif

https://media1.giphy.com/media/HkV87Alo6J1fy/giphy.gif
Tarantino ftw.

Users who are viewing this thread