Come back "Sreesanth"

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
We need pace bowler, our cry master Sree is a good option for us who currently is training with Allan Donal.

ssreesanth3_313.jpg

106990.jpg

http://cricketnext.in.com/news/sreesanth-seeks-donalds-help-for-comeback/42793-13.html

blake

School Cricketer
Sreesanth is the only player I have ever liked that is Indian. That means a damn lot.

I love his arrogance. We need more players like him.

nakul

School Cricketer
India is in Dire need of an Pace bowler so he should be back and I.Sharma to be Dropped hope i am right..

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
Well we need a lot of pace bowlers because current are useless..RP isnt at all good on any other pitch except for Indian, Ishant is over rated and should be given a rest, Nehra is tooo old to be quick and Praveen cant bowl quick, he is like a gentle medium pacer...

We need Zak, Sree, and Agarkar to some extend back and also try some youngsters like Dhawal Kulkarni and Tyagi a chance...

varunvgiri

Club Cricketer
Sreesanth is currently playing in the Irani trophy match. Took 3 wickets in the first innings. Munaf Patel too 5 wickets in the same innings. Maybe he could make a come back as well.

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
Sreesanth gives that 'in your face attitude', which means a lot to us. Hopefully our selectors can open their eyes and realise that he is probably our best bet.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Lets call back Laxman to ODI squad when you are at it.

deepuparayil

International Cricketer
Sreesanth dropped from the team at the time he was performing decently because name of an injury.He proved his fitness well before the CT and the selectors didn't even consider him.He dropped from the team after the 1st IPL and I think that Harbhajan incident has something to do with it rather than an injury.Simply he's grantly FAQed by our selectors.

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
I wondered what happened to Sreesanth. India need an in-ya-face bowler, kinda of like Siddle does for Australia. Sharma was doing that when he played against Australia, Ponting in particular, but judging from the comments from the Indian users from this forum he has lost that.

Amitpal_003

School Cricketer
Yep bring him back. We need some more flare in our weak bowling attack and Sreesanth is the man for the job. :p

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
He's a complete tit but a decent bowler. Alot better than Sharma has been of late.

Users who are viewing this thread