End Game COMEBACK MAFIA! - Rudi, Cerealkiller, El Loco and Ashutosh Town WINS!

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Pressure lynch.
You need to justify that too. Why me? There are so many other players who haven't spoken enough, I've been active enough and posting regularly and if there's something fishy about my posts point me, I'll clarify that too.

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
You need to justify that too. Why me? There are so many other players who haven't spoken enough, I've been active enough and posting regularly and if there's something fishy about my posts point me, I'll clarify that too.
Unlynch

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Very unfortunate that we lost our Cop but I guess the result puts us in the driver's seat. I don't think I've had a game where the Town had such tremendous success after N1.

To do a head count, we have

1 SK (anti-town)
1 Vig (pro-town)
1 Role blocker (pro-town)
1 Tracker (not sure if it's pro or anti-town : probably pro-town)
3 vanilla

One interesting thing of note is that the SK or Vig targeted Master Bates (if the writeup is anything to go by). I'm a very surprised by that. There were more dangerous players out there so I'm wondering if that could be attributed towards inexperience. It's because of that I'm putting my money on the SK/Vig to be someone who is relatively new to the game (I'm thinking deleted_member or life_warrior....)

The Role blocker becomes an important PR now because he would have to predict who the SK (or the Vigilante for that matter) would target next.

I also am keeping a close watch on a certain member here who has very delicately managed to stay off radar so far. Too early to assume he has a PR but let's wait and see.

Here he says that he can read along all the posts, but can’t post, "due to certain circumstances". I wonder what those are?
I sort of had that coming. I could have rephrased that better. But to alleviate any concerns, it was regarding what was happening IRL and not related to the game in any way.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Very unfortunate that we lost our Cop but I guess the result puts us in the driver's seat. I don't think I've had a game where the Town had such tremendous success after N1.

To do a head count, we have

1 SK (anti-town)
1 Vig (pro-town)
1 Role blocker (pro-town)
1 Tracker (not sure if it's pro or anti-town : probably pro-town)
3 vanilla

One interesting thing of note is that the SK or Vig targeted Master Bates (if the writeup is anything to go by). I'm a very surprised by that. There were more dangerous players out there so I'm wondering if that could be attributed towards inexperience. It's because of that I'm putting my money on the SK/Vig to be someone who is relatively new to the game (I'm thinking deleted_member or life_warrior....)

The Role blocker becomes an important PR now because he would have to predict who the SK (or the Vigilante for that matter) would target next.

I also am keeping a close watch on a certain member here who has very delicately managed to stay off radar so far. Too early to assume he has a PR but let's wait and see.

I sort of had that coming. I could have rephrased that better. But to alleviate any concerns, it was regarding what was happening IRL and not related to the game in any way.
You also say "not sure how to respond to that". You could’ve easily said it’s because of IRL events, but you didn’t.
You could’ve targeted MB, thinking that you could pin it on the new guys who don’t post anything useful, and everyone would go along just to clear the dead wood?
Btw @Life Warrior can you bother to post a response or not

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
You also say "not sure how to respond to that".
"That" here referred to the very flattering words the PE had said about me

You could’ve targeted MB, thinking that you could pin it on the new guys who don’t post anything useful, and everyone would go along just to clear the dead wood?
And why would I "target" someone? I was not under any pressure (at that stage) to try and deflect the attention off of me.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan

And why would I "target" someone? I was not under any pressure (at that stage) to try and deflect the attention off of me.
Well, the way you instantly point towards the newbies, it’s suspicious. A couple of mislynches would help the SK get rid of the Townies quicker

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
I honesty wouldn't stress with the newer players Talha.
I killed Bates. I am the Vigilante - town aligned.

The Serial killer killed Sod.

Why claim now? Not really in the mood for a 48 hour day 2 at the rate this is moving.

Whoever the Serial killer is, killed Sod because he had stick on him already. That's no new player, sorry newbies.

According to my PM , murders are executed in first come first kill basis, which rule out Loco at least.

That leaves us with three older players that could be the SK : asprin, Ali and Talha[DOUBLEPOST=1585576285,1585576124][/DOUBLEPOST]I am confident the tracker can clear some light on whom he tracked.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Just to make clear - the things I said to you was in all honesty & not at all limited to this game only.

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
I honesty wouldn't stress with the newer players Talha.
I killed Bates. I am the Vigilante - town aligned.

Why claim now? Not really in the mood for a 48 hour day 2 at the rate this is moving.

Whoever the Serial killer is, killed Sod because he had stick on him already. That's no new player, sorry newbies.

According to my PM , murders are executed in first come first kill basis, which rule out Loco at least.

That leaves us with three older players that could be the SK : asprin, Ali and Talha[DOUBLEPOST=1585576285,1585576124][/DOUBLEPOST]I am confident the tracker can clear some light on whom he tracked.

Was gonna say this claim isn't a good idea but we never had a doctor so perhaps it's not of massive consequence as I initially thought. You've definitely got a target on your head now though better hope either the tracker made in-roads last-night or the role blocker gets it right tonight.
But even still, can you distill a bit more what confirms me as town to you? And why don't Life Warrior and deleted member count among your suspicions?

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
Was gonna say this claim isn't a good idea but we never had a doctor so perhaps it's not of massive consequence as I initially thought. You've definitely got a target on your head now though better hope either the tracker made in-roads last-night or the role blocker gets it right tonight.
But even still, can you distill a bit more what confirms me as town to you? And why don't Life Warrior and deleted member count among your suspicions?
You were offline at the end of day 1. The SK PM'ed his murder in first if you go by first come first kill.

I highly doubt a new player to figure out to go after someone that already had a target on his back. I might be wrong..

@Yash. Please give sufficient notice before ending day 2. I'd like to be online at the time in order to submit my target before the SK does.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels

That leaves us with three older players that could be the SK : asprin, Ali and Talha
If your theory is to be looked at, you're a Vig - agreed. Since, you're a vig, you killed Bates, the question is why? Why not User or Sod who sounded more suspicious to you initially. With not a fair amount of contribution fro Loco, you're sure he's town? Why not a newbie can be a SK?

What if I say you're diverting people's attention by fake role claim? I'd rather say you're the SK and you killed User.

Lynch: RUDI

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
You were offline at the end of day 1.
Is it allowed to spy on the activity of people? If that's the case, staff has an edge over others.

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
You were offline at the end of day 1. The SK PM'ed his murder in first if you go by first come first kill.

I highly doubt a new player to figure out to go after someone that already had a target on his back. I might be wrong..

@Yash. Please give sufficient notice before ending day 2. I'd like to be online at the time in order to submit my target before the SK does.
I admire the deduction however I'm still not a fan of using activity to determine alignment I think it's unfair.
I agree with the above post by AliB in the sense that with a killing role you could also easily be the SK claiming to be a Vig so I pose the same question, why did you not go for somebody who you were more openly suspicious of? And what makes you think this is an optimal time to claim?

Users who are viewing this thread