End Game COMEBACK MAFIA! - Rudi, Cerealkiller, El Loco and Ashutosh Town WINS!

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Alright guys let's start this. CK is an experienced player and I find it interesting on his part that he wanted to analyse the flavor writeup. I am sure we all know it was for the sake of it. After reading it was clear if not from the start. But still he tried hard to do it. To fit in? To prove us he is a townie?

FOS: CK
How can you be sure that it was for the sake of it? The mod doesn’t always have to reveal anything, there can be secret/hidden stuff too

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
As opposed to posting, and giving someone a read on you?
My biggest crux here playing on PC was my eagerness to get things going. Read my "In" post on page one before roles were assigned etc.
Unluckily you did what I used to do - try and get things going - and now you have Rebel FOS'ing you for that.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
My biggest crux here playing on PC was my eagerness to get things going. Read my "In" post on page one before roles were assigned etc.
Unluckily you did what I used to do - try and get things going - and now you have Rebel FOS'ing you for that.
Well, a FOS doesn’t mean much on Day 1.
You used to be too eager, almost comically so. You can post normally, as opposed to not posting at all.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Certainly, your sounding suspicious here, @CerealKiller You jumping straight away and then just trying to answer everyone, while not really making enough sense.

I can see another angle, here - Bates jumping on CK with the backing of Rudi doesn't really go well. Any of the cases - its too early to be judgemental but its getting interesting.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Certainly, your sounding suspicious here, @CerealKiller You jumping straight away and then just trying to answer everyone, while not really making enough sense.

I can see another angle, here - Bates jumping on CK with the backing of Rudi doesn't really go well. Any of the cases - its too early to be judgemental but its getting interesting.
Where did i not make sense?
And massive LOL at “trying to answer everyone”, as if it’s bad thing. What should i do, ignore their questions?

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
“trying to answer everyone”, as if it’s bad thing. What should i do, ignore their questions?
Certainly not what I meant here, the suffix mattered more. You jumping on people on day 1, early morning then trying to back it up with crap is something feels suspicious. I won't conclude here at this point though. @asprin & @PresidentEvil are some of the experienced players who are yet to post.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Again, where did i not make sense, where’s the crap?

You used to be too eager, almost comically so. You can post normally, as opposed to not posting at all.
Tbfh, this wasn't needed, its a general phenomena that people wait and analyze before jumping on people - that's crap I was referring to.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
How can you be sure that it was for the sake of it? The mod doesn’t always have to reveal anything, there can be secret/hidden stuff too
After reading I feel anyone will know it was flavor only. What do you feel was secret/hidden in it?

Lol @ Rudi for playing it safe. But I agree with CK about you being comical most of the time, haha.

That post by Master Bates accusing Rudi of being online and not posting is also interesting. For me it feels suspicious.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Tbfh, this wasn't needed, its a general phenomena that people wait and analyze before jumping on people - that's crap I was referring to.
Yes, but I wasn’t asking why he didn’t jump on anyone, i was asking why he didn’t post something, anything normal, to break the ice. You’re misrepresenting what i asked.

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
Chiming in to the set-up analysis talk, well seeing as this is an open set-up I didn't expect another clues to come from elsewhere tbh but asking if there's anything other than flavour to the write-up is a pretty harmless contribution at the start of the game. At the same time I don't think thanking posts is anything to read in to either.

Surprised to see minor spats being engaged in so early but at least it gets everyone involved I guess.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Done with the night shift. So back at reading the post in Mafia Forums.

I've read all the posts. What makes this game even more interesting is that the people who I know and their style of playing Mafia have changed dramatically. Not sure if it is for this game or due to a long gap between the games.

Rudi being aggressive in almost all the games have become defensive in this one. While things are completely opposite when it comes to CK's gameplay. Ali is playing the same thing which he used to play (fight early and vanish) lol. And a few new comers (or I'm missing something?)

It is not a bad thing to read into the write-up in the game. Though it doesn't necessarily mean that there might be something hidden in it, but a good way to start the game. It also means that the person reading into it might either be concerned for the townies or too smart to act as being worried for townies.

While I don't see much in Life Warrior & Bates posts unless they make a good amount of contribution into the discussion & analysis. @asprin is very dangerous when he is silent. I've seen him in the past in such mode. And I believe, the moment he start posting, the game would become interesting.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
@deleted member has been completely silent
@Life Warrior thanked some posts, but is silent too.

After reading I feel anyone will know it was flavor only. What do you feel was secret/hidden in it?
Well, Yash has clarified that i’m wrong, but i thought this part could mean that someone on the Town’s side has some inside info, and perhaps they’re not allowed to reveal it.
But we’ll have to make sure that they don’t get some help from people who know me.
We have the Mafia, a Serial Killer, and a Town Vigilante. Theoretically we could have 3 Town kills tonight. Hopefully the Vigilante doesn’t do anything rushed, and stays silent for Night 1.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
PEvil says playing styles have changed of many people. Reading his long post, I feel his hasn't. He posts like that when mafia. If you read his post carefully, it feels like you are going round and round in circles and reading same things which are already known to us. More like a filler post for the mafia.

Done with the night shift. So back at reading the post in Mafia Forums.
The starting here is the most scummy. He is already defensive and letting us know why he hasn't posted till then. This is a mafia read for me.

Lynch: PEvil

I have a strong feeling about him.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
PEvil says playing styles have changed of many people. Reading his long post, I feel his hasn't. He posts like that when mafia. If you read his post carefully, it feels like you are going round and round in circles and reading same things which are already known to us. More like a filler post for the mafia.
Have you ever gone back and seen how many times I was chosen to be a Mafia? Except for 1-2 games where I played as a Mafia, I've ended up being townie for almost 99% of the times here at PC. How can you assume that I post that why when I'm Mafia when actually I didn't be a Mafia for most of the time in the past? Are you seeing things that doesn't exist?

A big FOS on Rebel for his logic which doesn't make any sense to me. I can notice notice how restless his post seems at the initial stage in this game while we don't have enough info yet but still he has put up his logic that doesn't have any validity.

The starting here is the most scummy. He is already defensive and letting us know why he hasn't posted till then. This is a mafia read for me.
Letting people know why I haven't posted till then is a mafia read? How so? I've seen people in this game stalking the profiles and posting the same in the thread. I have been online at regular intervals at night yesterday which is quite unusual for me as I don't stay up so late but after I started working, I've started being at night and sleep during daytime. I don't want people saying "he was online but didn't post". Hence, I've made clear at the begining of the game so that it shouldn't be an issue when I'm not active and you people start thinking I've become silent which I'm not.

Being an experienced player you should understand how risky it is to lynch on day 1 when you have 3 active killing roles in the game which might count up to 3 night kills are one day kills (lynching). Hopefully, scum kills the other one and our town cop kills one of the scum. Which brings down the number of deaths of townies.

FOS: Rebel

Users who are viewing this thread