End Game COMEBACK MAFIA! - Rudi, Cerealkiller, El Loco and Ashutosh Town WINS!

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I know we are past discussing this point but I'll go ahead and post my 2c

CK is an experienced player and I find it interesting on his part that he wanted to analyse the flavor writeup
I did too and my analysis wasn't far off from CK's

I am sure we all know it was for the sake of it.
On the contrary, given that it's day 1 and nothing to go on about, the writeup is the only thing one would try to read between the lines. Fortunately or unfortunately, the host has clarified that it was just for flavour. So nothing much one can do about that then.

@asprin is very dangerous when he is silent. I've seen him in the past in such mode.
Not entirely sure how to respond to that except that in this case, my silence was not by choice but due to certain circumstances. I am actively reading up on the all posts though.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Lynch Count:-

PresidentEvil - User2010

With 10 alive, it takes 6 for a lynch.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Not entirely sure how to respond to that except that in this case, my silence was not by choice but due to certain circumstances. I am actively reading up on the all posts though.
What I was trying to emphasize is that you are dangerous in either way (being townie or Mafia). Townie, because you are one of the best analyst out there and Mafia because you are too smart to not get detected. So either way you are dangerous to opposite parties.

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
@deleted member has been completely silent
@Life Warrior thanked some posts, but is silent too.

Well, Yash has clarified that i’m wrong, but i thought this part could mean that someone on the Town’s side has some inside info, and perhaps they’re not allowed to reveal it.

Correct me if I'm wrong but nobody really gets information straight off the bat on Day 1 so how did you surmise this?

PEvil says playing styles have changed of many people. Reading his long post, I feel his hasn't. He posts like that when mafia. If you read his post carefully, it feels like you are going round and round in circles and reading same things which are already known to us. More like a filler post for the mafia.

The starting here is the most scummy. He is already defensive and letting us know why he hasn't posted till then. This is a mafia read for me.

Lynch: PEvil

I have a strong feeling about him.

Wow, seriously? Is being so rash at this stage really necessary? :p

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
What I was trying to emphasize is that you are dangerous in either way (being townie or Mafia). Townie, because you are one of the best analyst out there and Mafia because you are too smart to not get detected. So either way you are dangerous to opposite parties.
You're being very generous with your words/giving me way too much credit here buddy.

That or you're very smartly trying to paint a target on my back.

Either way, there's very little information at hand for me to make any judgments.

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
Interesting times:

Tbh I was patiently awaiting to see who will put pressure on who here first.
The normal is to be expected, newer players go after older players and older players go after the newer players. Funny enough, its not entirely the case here in terms of old going after the newer

Lynch: Sinister One

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Lynch Count:-

PresidentEvil - User2010
Master Bates (I assume that is Sinister One @RUDI ) - Rudi

With 10 alive, it takes 6 for a lynch.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Correct me if I'm wrong but nobody really gets information straight off the bat on Day 1 so how did you surmise this?
If my analysis had been correct, doesn’t necessarily mean that they had info on Day 1, could’ve also received it later.[DOUBLEPOST=1585403061][/DOUBLEPOST]Analysis of the writeup was basically the only productive thing i thought i could do, rather than empty posts, which tend to just drag us towards No Lynch on Day 1

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
The starting here is the most scummy. He is already defensive and letting us know why he hasn't posted till then. This is a mafia read for me.
I’d be wary of suspecting people based on their routine.

Master Bates

School Cricketer
India
ENG....
DD.....
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
No solid argument provided for voting to lynch me! You have so far played very safely with none of your posts suggesting anything. You have only either summarised things or
What is it that you are hiding? Since I have no idea who are the experienced players, I am assuming this is how you play generally.

He also seems to favour @CerealKiller (here)
My biggest crux here playing on PC was my eagerness to get things going. Read my "In" post on page one before roles were assigned etc.
Unluckily you did what I used to do - try and get things going - and now you have Rebel FOS'ing you for that.

Have we founded the Mafia on Day 1 only?

FOS: RUDI (still remains)
FOS: CerealKiller

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I’d be wary of suspecting people based on their routine.
I cannot find right now but the routine sharing is usually considered as scum behaviour, I remember FakePassport pointing it out once. It is not foolproof but it is just one lynch. And did you see how defensive his reply was. It takes 6 for a lynch and a single vote won't do much harm.

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
Interesting times:

Tbh I was patiently awaiting to see who will put pressure on who here first.
The normal is to be expected, newer players go after older players and older players go after the newer players. Funny enough, its not entirely the case here in terms of old going after the newer

Is that accompanying statement meant to justify your lynch?

If my analysis had been correct, doesn’t necessarily mean that they had info on Day 1, could’ve also received it later.
But we're still on Day 1 I don't see your point. Unless you're alluding to some kind of foreshadowing or something which doesn't make sense.

Apart from PRs during the night I'd be surprised if the town had access to anything else apart from knowledge of the roles in an open-setup.
It is difficult to get people talking on Day 1 though I understand that.

With an even number of players I'm not averse to a no-lynch as I don't think it is that detrimental to the town at the start of the game. Plus I feel like opening your mouth can come off just as scummy as ghosting on Day 1 lol. I don't really feel too impulsive at moment, perhaps I will once the stakes are a bit higher.

I cannot find right now but the routine sharing is usually considered as scum behaviour, I remember FakePassport pointing it out once. It is not foolproof but it is just one lynch. And did you see how defensive his reply was. It takes 6 for a lynch and a single vote won't do much harm.
Despite how hard it is to get reads on people I'm generally not a fan of people monitoring eachother's activity during games either tbh.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
@PresidentEvil has a tendency to get very defensive (I remember him role claiming once after incessant suspicion on him), but as he pointed out, he doesn’t often end up as scum.
But we're still on Day 1 I don't see your point. Unless you're alluding to some kind of foreshadowing or something which doesn't make sense.
Well, as you said, if there are any hidden mechanics, they aren’t really put into effect on Day 1. But, i was wrong about the writeup, so it’s, maybe, a moot point now.

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
No solid argument provided for voting to lynch me! You have so far played very safely with none of your posts suggesting anything.
This kinda sounds rehearsed tbh. Who is coaching you behind the scenes?
Is that accompanying statement meant to justify your lynch?
In a way. Just wanted to applying a bit of pressure, but got the result I wanted.[DOUBLEPOST=1585408329,1585408168][/DOUBLEPOST]
Seriously?

If someone lynches me, am I not supposed to "defend" myself?
Missed this. Who lynched you?

Users who are viewing this thread