Comedy Capers.

RichieBGM

Associate Captain
I'm not a radical feminist but... Shall we see some pictures of some guys in their pants? Not being mean but I just find the Carry on films very sexist, maybe my generation?
Yes they are sexist.
He has no pants on Caz.
images-3-jpeg.211235
[DOUBLEPOST=1531922172][/DOUBLEPOST]
Carry On Again Doctor?
Hi Saffy. Hows your day?

You are good at this game too.

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
England
Unusual for someone so young to like Carry Ons.[DOUBLEPOST=1531923240][/DOUBLEPOST]This may be a little tricky. It is a scene taken between shooting.
AAsF3i4.img
I have no idea as it could be the cast fooling around. I have to go soon Craig, busy afternoon here.[DOUBLEPOST=1531923735][/DOUBLEPOST]
Do you like sketch comedy too. Australia made two very funny sketch shows in the late 90s.. Fast Forward and Full Frontal. Want me to bring up a link for you?
Ok! I'll take a look later.

RichieBGM

Associate Captain
That man is leaning on an ambulance. There is a scene in this film when these two men comment on something Babs is holding.

Last edited:

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
A juicy pear? Has to be Carry On Doctor then?[DOUBLEPOST=1531992250][/DOUBLEPOST]
Love sketch comedy Craig!
Been thinking Craig that you say you're almost 'obsessed' with cricket? Well i would like to learn about it, my guys at work have formed a team and i'd like to learn a bit, so can you teach me?? I'm a quick learner so i'll pick it up fairly quickly.

D

Deleted member 46200

Been thinking Craig that you say you're almost 'obsessed' with cricket? Well i would like to learn about it, my guys at work have formed a team and i'd like to learn a bit, so can you teach me?? I'm a quick learner so i'll pick it up fairly quickly.
Just play.... It's great I play locally and it's good x

Users who are viewing this thread