Comedy Capers.

TerryAlderman

Club Captain
A Carry ON. Sid is trying hard to avert his gaze from these dolly birds.
112e6262298208062cf252dbc0e6b016--movie-tv-carry-on.jpg
Poor old Sid.........suffering for his art again!

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
We will have to make it more exiting then to entice other members:thumbs

I obviously cannot speak for everyone, but from experience these sort of topics were very popular last year (charades thread etc). I think the main issue here is the majority of clues in these new threads relate to Carry On films which is niche and too old for the majority of the membership base here

Perhaps start new threads (everyone associates existing threads with carry on films :p) and keep it varied and more modern ?

Appreciate the activity in this part of forum though

RichieBGM

Associate Captain
No Zim not on this thread. Carry On is mostly here in the Comedy Capers thread. That was the reason I started the Charades thread as that is for all types of films. Yet there has been little or no further traffic. Perhaps you can lure some more members onto these two threads.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
No Zim not on this thread. Carry On is mostly here in the Comedy Capers thread. That was the reason I started the Charades thread as that is for all types of films. Yet there has been little or no further traffic. Perhaps you can lure some more members onto these two threads.
Problem is majority of members won’t have a clue with what you just posted above for example so no chance of getting them to join in ?

Average demographic here is 20’s I think and many are from sub continent so that needs to be considered also

Zim

Users who are viewing this thread