Comedy Capers.

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
England
I had a hospital check up on my arm, it's looking good. The carpet looks nice, it's in my living room, i prefer a carpet so i can walk barefoot.
images.jpeg

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
They keep talking about a Carry On film comeback but nothing ever eventuates. Would you be in favor?[DOUBLEPOST=1531749495][/DOUBLEPOST]
Clever girl. Keep doing these while no one elese here. What have you been doing today. I had the latest LED television delivered after watching an old cathode ray machine for what seems like an eternity. How does your carpet look?
A Carry On comeback wouldn't appeal to me because the original cast wouldn't be in any of the films.

RichieBGM

Associate Captain
Not sure of her name Craig but she is cute.
She is also Australian. Name is Esme Cannon. A funny, funny actress. She was very prevalent in the 50/60s. Heard of The Rag Trade.. she had a regular role in that.[DOUBLEPOST=1531750399][/DOUBLEPOST]
A Carry On comeback wouldn't appeal to me because the original cast wouldn't be in any of the films.
Agree. They broke the mould when they all left the show.

RichieBGM

Associate Captain
So pleased your arm is on the mend. When are you back to work?[DOUBLEPOST=1531750599][/DOUBLEPOST]Wude Mr James again.
6c6d6f3634ac190c0d8e7fcda69c2c89--barbara-windsor-carry-on.jpg

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
So pleased your arm is on the mend. When are you back to work?[DOUBLEPOST=1531750599][/DOUBLEPOST]Wude Mr James again.
6c6d6f3634ac190c0d8e7fcda69c2c89--barbara-windsor-carry-on.jpg
Is it Carry On Abroad? Back at work in 2 weeks if all goes to plan. I'm an office manager, i should be fine wearing a support on my arm when the cast comes off.

Users who are viewing this thread