Congrats to new Staff

• Thread starter Deleted member 11215
  • Start date

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Hooper calls me a random so no I am not him but when you are banned you have no choice but to read the guest forum and he has made an effort to come back and has been told by the staff to ask again in June so get ready!

Karachi Xpress

Chairman of Selectors
Welcome back Andrew. I wasn't active when you were active and looks like I will have to go inactive again after reading about you alot:p

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Welcome back andrew if it's really you again. (sorry, but it's hard to believe anything right now:D)

My heart is beating fast. :D

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
April Fools Day is over now so it is ok to say Andrew is not back. Colin did a few things with his account and made it look like he had returned but the truth is Andrew left because of the demographic of the forums which has not changed.

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Oh the post above is really me, I heard about the joke and thought I'd play along. But no, I'm not back on a permanent basis, nor do I intend to be in the near future.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Oh the post above is really me, I heard about the joke and thought I'd play along. But no, I'm not back on a permanent basis, nor do I intend to be in the near future.

Shame because the forums have lost touch with the associate nations since you left.

Highlander999

ICC President
Ah, so Colin did eventually contact you. Shame he couldn't do it a day earlier. It is good to see some of the older guys back, would be good if you stayed :)

Users who are viewing this thread