Constant crash when changing fields

Ken Tremendous

International Cricketer
Not every time but every few overs or so, when i use the quick field editor to change the field, as soon as i select the field i want i get crash to desktop.

Its not my PC, its very new and runs every other game fine, and this one, until the recent patches.

There is something in the quick change field menu causing consistent crashes to desktop.

Its ruining what otherwise is a decent game.

There must be others experiencing this?

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Not every time but every few overs or so, when i use the quick field editor to change the field, as soon as i select the field i want i get crash to desktop.
We fixed a similar issue in yesterday's update, have you had this since the latest update?

If you are still getting it, could you send me through a copy of your profile folder, located in Documents\My Games\Don Bradman Cricket 17\Profile

BittuGamz

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hello, also when selecting field through "back button" umpire is not raising his hand. Please look into this :)

Ken Tremendous

International Cricketer
Did you get chance to have a look at this @MattW

Also, would deleting my profile files help, would the game just regenerate a new one next time it loads?

If so which ones of those files in that folder need to go?

Cheers.

Ken Tremendous

International Cricketer
Fellas, this really needs sorting.

Just tried deleting all my profile files, new, fresh profile, 6 overs into bowling in a game, press up on the pad to access the quick fielding menu...crash to desktop again.

The game is completely unplayable for me as it stands, i cant bowl more than a few overs without this crash, an issue ive never had before in any game, ever, on a beefy gaming rig.

Very disappointing.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
This happened to me before the most recent update and it did happen again after. It is always when changing the field with Adil Rashid. He can not only make Ireland crash but he seems to have some kind of magical power over my game.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Just tried deleting all my profile files, new, fresh profile, 6 overs into bowling in a game, press up on the pad to access the quick fielding menu...crash to desktop again.
Could you list the match type, teams, etc. for that, thanks.

You can use the Back/Select button to jump straight to the field editor to workaround this for the moment.

Ken Tremendous

International Cricketer
Could you list the match type, teams, etc. for that, thanks.

You can use the Back/Select button to jump straight to the field editor to workaround this for the moment.
Its happened in every mode Matt, Test, ODI and T20, and for all sorts of different teams, theres no pattern to it.

Literally any game i play, with any teams, in any ground, in any format gets the same fielding quick menu crash.

Ill have to try that workaround for the time being.

D

Dutch

Its happened in every mode Matt, Test, ODI and T20, and for all sorts of different teams, theres no pattern to it.

Literally any game i play, with any teams, in any ground, in any format gets the same fielding quick menu crash.

Ill have to try that workaround for the time being.
Is the workaround working for you mate???

Ken Tremendous

International Cricketer
Yep, cheers Wealey, others getting the exact same thing shows its not just me suffering this or relevant to my hardware etc.

Definitely a quick menu up on the D Pad bug.

Ill go with the workaround while BA figure this out.

Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread