Sami Kumar

Zananiya da Cheetah
PAK...
The Boys
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Remember when we lost 0-4, on every Madrid rampage they used to place the image of that score.When we won matches, they repeated the same unless we won at Camp You.

This is why I started having Messi.

There're immature barca fans, who follow Barcelona only because of Messi. Some of them hate Madrid more than they love Barcelona, and they're the reason people hate Barcelona. They don't deserve to be called Barcelona fans. I don't hold grudges against Ronaldo or Madrid :).

Last edited:

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
There're immature barca fans, who follow Barcelona only because of Messi. Some of them celebrate Madrid's defeats more than they celebrate Barcelona's victories, and they're the reason people hate Barcelona. They don't deserve to be called Barcelona fans. I don't hold grudges against Ronaldo or Madrid :).
Barcelona needs more fans like you.

Salman.

Chairman of Selectors
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
Pakistan
There're immature barca fans, who follow Barcelona only because of Messi. Some of them hate Madrid more than they love Barcelona, and they're the reason people hate Barcelona. They don't deserve to be called Barcelona fans. I don't hold grudges against Ronaldo or Madrid :).
Finally a Barca fan who has something inside his head.

Users who are viewing this thread