County Project 2018

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
At the risk of sounding like a pain in the arse, are we close to release at almost a month into the County Season? Desparate to play using the new Lancs squad

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Just a heads up, when Lancs launch their T20 kit they'll be using this logo now.
lancashire-cricket-lightning-logo.png

Jamesrdavies

School Cricketer
Any updates on this? Massive Worcs fan and all we have is last year’s teams and kits to go on.

Cheers

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I've previously shared versions of Durham, Derbyshire, Essex, Warwickshire Worcestershire and Yorkshire with faces updated. The kits are those done by @Llewelynf

Stadiums tweaked a little, I've probably also removed some logos (personal preference to reduce the numbers).

Also some players skills (internationals) are likely to have been tweaked, so beware.

dom2110

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I've previously shared versions of Durham, Derbyshire, Essex, Warwickshire Worcestershire and Yorkshire with faces updated. The kits are those done by @Llewelynf

Stadiums tweaked a little, I've probably also removed some logos (personal preference to reduce the numbers).

Also some players skills (internationals) are likely to have been tweaked, so beware.

Any chance you are going to have a go at the kits for this season. I am busy updating all the squads and line ups for this season but am no good at doing the kits. Thanks

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia

are they the 2018 squads?

Users who are viewing this thread