CPU vs CPU on PS4

Steven graham

School Cricketer
hi,

Can you play games or series with cpu vs cpu on the PS4 where you just sit and watch the game?

I sometimes like to see how these scenarios play out without human influence.

Thanks

Mouseydread

Associate Captain
Yes you can, love watching AI vs AI when I am working on my laptop with a match in the background.

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
@Jimmynothing @DAP @Steven graham

Yes there is AI vs AI. I watch it while working. I have a whole league going mirrored on real life. Back in the 2000s I had blokes who had played over 300 matches as I keep the stats for them and everything.

It is very well done in AC19. However I made a very important discovery last night. Using custom stadiums totally messes up the AI experience (and I am not sure if it is the same while bowling). Players can hardly hit the ball off the square, custom sliders don't make any difference. So be aware of that and only use default stadia. It's a really strange problem. @WealeyH @Dutch @blockerdave - I trust this doesn't happen when bowling?

I tend to use pro difficulty, all sliders on default except for min and max bowling speed 70, bounce 40 and pitch friction 35.

Last edited:

Joel88thrum

School Cricketer
I quite enjoy making a custom team, but making the attributes cap about 85 and then fiddling with teams tactics etc to try and have them beat a real team. Its quite a challenge, getting the batting order right, selecting the right bowlers for the captain to choose from etc and its a genuinely good feeling if your team is well and truly in the match or winning.

If anyone has a custom team, would love to download and VS them. Would love to have some sort of comp 1 day if there were enough into it. Be a good stream i reckon!

Users who are viewing this thread