CR Updates: Patch v1.06 and Clubs!

Rafey

Mindstorm Studios Representative
Online Cricket Games Owned
Released earlier today, the latest patch includes a few bug fixes and some other minor changes for balancing reasons. Following are the details:

BALANCE CHANGES

- Throw accuracy has been reduced. Direct throws will now occur less frequently, especially from outside the 15 yd circle.

BUG FIXES

- Fixed a bug that would cause fielders to stack up at a particular spot.
- Fixed a single-player bug with AI batsmen facing the wrong end at the start of an over.

OTHER

- Reduced bowling marker speed in net practice so that it's consistent with the actual game's marker speed.

---------

CLUBS

They're finally available! If you're a League A player or above, you can create your own Club on our website and start recruiting other players. Or you can just join one of the existing clubs. Start competing with rival clubs for the top spots on the Club leaderboards!

Here is some important information on Clubs from the Community Guide:

Community Guide said:
A club is basically a clan with a number of players, and has its own rating. Join a well reputed club to add value to your profile, or create a club of your own and lead it to join the ranks of other top clubs.

5.1 Forming a club
Log on to our website and you?ll see an option to form a club. In order to create a club, a minimum of 3 players must become a part of it. Till that happens, your club will be listed as being inactive and the system will not record its stats. Similarly if at any point in time the number of players in a club falls below 3, it will be considered inactive and will be removed from all rankings until it recruits the required number of players. Also note that you can only form a club once you're a League A player.

5.2 Joining a club
In order to join a certain club, you need to send a join request to that club. Once the captain of that club accepts your request, you become a member of the club.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
:banana2:banana2

This is a great update

KBC

Panel of Selectors
You don't need to, your steam does when you check for updates.

D

Dutch

Good news. Hopefully the clubs thing will re-enliven online play. At the moment I am the only person in the whole world in the players lounge. Maybe I smell bad!:D (Reminds me of the very old joke: my dogs got no nose. Really? How does it smell?? Awful!):)

-D-S-B-

International Coach
Good news. Hopefully the clubs thing will re-enliven online play. At the moment I am the only person in the whole world in the players lounge. Maybe I smell bad!:D (Reminds me of the very old joke: my dogs got no nose. Really? How does it smell?? Awful!):)
I would be there if i could,
Changing router soon, hopefully this fixes my problem

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
I'm usually always there, yet I never have anyone to play.

Given up of late, just log on really late when I feel neccesary.

I can host but not join (game crashes), I should play you guys some time :D .

jan52

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
this game is not even worth pirating had high expectations of it but it failed

Users who are viewing this thread