Associate Captain
My first creation for DBC 17.... Alastair cook
cook.PNG

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
RjNiOmI.png

Any ideas who this is supposed to be? Something about Caucasian players just feels off.

Fissionmailed

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Alastair Cook: If it wasn't for the head proportions this would be perfect.

Steve Smith: play around with the skin tones. I find anything other than the setting below for fairly pale dudes such as smith is way too tanned.

INNvlqr.jpg

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
*quits this thread*
Warner and his wife & kid sat at the table next to me in a pub in downtown Brisbane last year.

interior.jpg

I was going to turn to him and say "speak English, mate", as he had done in the match towards the Indian players in the week prior.

24CF165500000578-2915850-image-m-26_1421616023057.jpg

But I didn't, because that would have been in bad taste. He and his family ate their meal, I ate my meal a few feet away, and we went our separate ways.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I know exactly where that photo is taken because I was there last Christmas... I hope you spat on his plate, or something...

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Wow that looks awesome. Eager to see how that Kohli model looks with it ..Super realistic already..

SibiNaayagam

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I tried to recreate MSD and clearly I'm not skilled enough for that. But I did find some features that could be improved as it restricted the amount of customisation I wanted on the model.

1) Eyebrows - Would be cool if we could move the height of the inner and outer eyebrows separately and also add the ability to adjust the curve point height. In addition to that, ability to change eyebrow hair thickness, inner/outer length and opacity (denseness) would be awesome.

2) Eyes - *Visually I feel the eyes need to seem more like a sphere in a socket i.e. a visual bulge out of the socket, with double layered eyeball in the middle. Some veins could help the visuals too.* As far as the customisation options are concerned, this is the only other aspect which I feel needs much improvement especially as the look of the eye can make or break the likeness. I guess having to choose from different preset shapes and then using the current customisation options could help a lot. Also addition of eyelashes can give the perfect finishing touch.

3) Nose: Overall size outer limit can be increased.

5) Mouth: Upper and lower lip size inner limits can be decreased.

4) Chin: Chin angle can be added. Chin depth outer limit can be increased.

Other than these I feel I was able to get what I wanted with every other feature. (I'm not mentioning HAIR as Big Ant has already told us that it will be improved upon.) But WOW! that new lighting is amazing, also the skin textures. The models are amazing! Thanks BIG ANT for what you are doing for this cricket community. Keep rocking :D

page.jpg

attari786

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Users who are viewing this thread