cric 2005 videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimbob

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
dus anyone no wen ea are expected 2 realise game play videos coz i reali wont 2 c wot its lyk the screen shots r ok but we need sum vids

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
I don't speak your language, but I think that you're asking when EA are releasing videos of Cricket 2005. We don't know yet. We would appreciate it if you post in clear and understandable English in future please.

carl johnson

Club Cricketer
in few weeks

i request you to learn to type correct spellings and understandable language it took me hours to understand it.the dates are unknown and think they will release them in three or four weeks.

pal

International Coach
I realize there were some mistakes in his post, but if it took you hours to understand it, then i am sorry mate you seem to be even more of an (insert phrase)

I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, that's why i stopped right there..

sarwan

Club Cricketer
so u can only understand "queen's "english??????come on,dis is a cricket forum not some literature& language thing.

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
sarwan said:
so u can only understand "queen's "english??????come on,dis is a cricket forum not some literature& language thing.
Yes this is a cricket forum. But it is not unreasonable to request that people post in clear and understandable English. The first post in this thread barely resembles English, and is not easily understandable.

sarwan

Club Cricketer
barely resembles English
:D

ok,what if a slightly illiterate person comes to this forum and his knowledge of the game is unparalleled.no offense but questioning the language prowess of a person is not mature stuff(particularly in mb's).

Stephen Bailey

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
sarwan said:
:D

ok,what if a slightly illiterate person comes to this forum and his knowledge of the game is unparalleled.no offense but questioning the language prowess of a person is not mature stuff(particularly in mb's).

Sarwan, all Andrew did was request that the person (jimbob) write in a way that is understandable to all. The top post wasn't even an attempt at this, and if you look at some of Jim's other post's, he does post in a language that is understandable, now someone close this thread as it has absolutely no meaning whatsoever.

sarwan

Club Cricketer
truth kills my fren.my reputation states that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread