Cricket 07 Bugs

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
- The duck walks across the screen and quacks even if the dismissed batsmen had scored at least 1 run (this appears to happen randomly)

- When the batsmen is hit in the body by a delivery, the cut scene is skipped and the game promptly moves to the next delivery (at least this is what was happening to me)

- On Day 1 of a Test, one of the scorecards in the Statistics menu says it is "Day 0"

kodos

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
The bug where the batsman gets hit is not really a bug I feel, it just saves a fair amount of time. I've witnessed no bugs so far, but I'll tell add some if I see some.

madmattg

International Cricketer
Bowling bugs, bowling inswing at 3/4 pace pitching around crease, and their out. Hard level is just so easy.

And six's come so fast and easy, pounding the ball into the third storey bleachers.

Burma's Finest

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
For those of you following this thread, please only post here if:

1) you have the game
2) you have found a bug

It will be easier for the staff to look through a list of bugs (so that we can hopefully fix as many as possible) without having to wade through endless discussion.

So, in conclusion, please only post here to report a bug that you have found whilst personally playing the game. Otherwise your posts will likely be deleted as I have had to do already.

Thanks. :cheers

khan31

International Coach
Serious glitch. Playing as Pakistan vs West Indies and everytime I bowl a bouncer with Shoaib Akhtar its a wide. No other bowler does this I don't think just shoaib. Even the slower bouncers.

fk915

Club Cricketer
khan31 said:
Serious glitch. Playing as Pakistan vs West Indies and everytime I bowl a bouncer with Shoaib Akhtar its a wide. No other bowler does this I don't think just shoaib. Even the slower bouncers.

I think you are bowling above shoulder height ... in EA Sports its wide bowl ... :cool:

SonofSlats

School Cricketer
I'm not 100% sure of this one, but last night in a exhibition game I hit a few 6's and didn't get any replays. Every 4 I hit there was an instant replay but not with the 6's?

I'll double check it again tonight, there were replays in ODI's when hitting 6's.

Danny_D

School Cricketer
I have it ps2

I have it on Ps2 and none of these bugs have happened so far but the game did freeze once when i went out and pressed X really quickly to skip th replay

Dydl

Club Cricketer
There's still the bug of the keeper appealing to the bowler's end instead of to the square leg umpire and the fielders sometimes not appealing for catches. If I find any new bugs I'll post here.

sid_19840

International Coach
Dydl said:
There's still the bug of the keeper appealing to the bowler's end instead of to the square leg umpire and the fielders sometimes not appealing for catches. If I find any new bugs I'll post here.

Id still consider that.Atleast seems like there arent as many bugs as last time around which is indeed a positive sign.

whiteninness

Panel of Selectors
Here are a few I found.

Brett Dorey is called Doran by Benaud
When Langer went to face up for the first time it said 'Langer is now facing up for Australia'. Problem was...he was playing for Western Australia.
Mark Nicholas said a few times 'They really need to lift the tempo here if they are to reach this target'. Problem was...I was batting first...albeit slowly.

whiteninness

Panel of Selectors
Another perhaps bug. In the first Ashes scenario that I played - Get 100 with Clarke - only Giles and Flintoff bowled for the whole time. I batted for about 24 overs and hit a few biggish overs off Flintoff yet no change.

brad352

Executive member
Batsmen who get hit in the head and collapse fall through the stumps for no result- although it's been like that for three years so they might consider it a feature

Users who are viewing this thread